[2022] Birthday Shout Out thread

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
In fairness, it also coincided with Game 3 versus Dallas, in 2002. AKA the Christie-Gets-Hurt/Stojakovic-Gets-Hurt/Christie-Comes-Back game.

Also, Webber blew his knee out the day before your birthday, so there's that.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Happy Birthday, Mike! But I gotta cut Slim some slack here, since you don't have your b-d listed in your profile! ;)
What he said: contrary to popular opinion, we mods are neither all-seeing, nor are we all-knowing. If you don't make your birthday publicly viewable, I have no way of knowing what it is.

Nonetheless, belated shout out to @Mike0476!

No board birthday today but shout out to Mike Bibby! Apropos of nothing, does anyone know if Bibby is still beefing with his daddy?
Happy Birthday to my favorite Kings player of all time!!! Loved to watch him sport Kings colors for a handful of years. If we could've only closed the Lakers out after that game 5 buzzer beater...If some idiot referee (whose name will never be said by me on this board) didn't decide to bet on the games. I could go on and on and on and on and...But I will reserve the bulk of my hatred just in case I ever find myself in the same room as the idiot, with nowhere for him to run and hide.