2021 NBA Draft Superthread

Who do you think the Kings end up drafting in tonight?

• Wagner

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Sengun

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Moody

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Johnson

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Kuminga

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • They’ll end up trading the pick.

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Other

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not going to post everything I wrote in the draft threads again but you're talking about scorers and I'm talking about defenders. Kevin Durant just called Jrue Holiday the toughest defender in the league at any position. Size and strength mattered a lot more on defense when you didn't get called for a foul just by being in the same zip code when a shot attempt is made. What matters now is defending the three point line not stopping drives to the basket and you do that with your feet and your intelligencer not with the top of your head.
Jrue Holiday is like 6'4" and huge for a PG. Monte tried to get Marcus Smart at one point apparently but those guys are ginormous PG's big enough to guard up. Smart hast like a 6'10" wingspan. Both he and Holiday are well over 200 pounds probably. That isn't Mitchell. He's decent size for a PG but that little bit makes a difference. Haliburton, Fox, and Mitchell. What contender looks like that?

Jrue Holiday is like 6'4" and huge for a PG. Monte tried to get Marcus Smart at one point apparently but those guys are ginormous PG's big enough to guard up. Smart hast like a 6'10" wingspan. Both he and Holiday are well over 200 pounds probably. That isn't Mitchell. He's decent size for a PG but that little bit makes a difference.
Kings trying hard to talk themselves in a pick. Things never change.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Jrue Holiday is like 6'4" and huge for a PG. Monte tried to get Marcus Smart at one point apparently but those guys are ginormous PG's big enough to guard up. Smart hast like a 6'10" wingspan. Both he and Holiday are well over 200 pounds probably. That isn't Mitchell. He's decent size for a PG but that little bit makes a difference.
That does it, I'm just going to have to take a shot every time someone says "wingspan" now. I've had plenty of draft night freakouts of my own so I'll just say I'm sorry so many fans are disappointed but being disappointed on draft night is a lot better than being disappointed in our roster 3 years from now. We'll just have to wait and see.

That does it, I'm just going to have to take a shot every time someone says "wingspan" now. I've had plenty of draft night freakouts of my own so I'll just say I'm sorry so many fans are disappointed but being disappointed on draft night is a lot better than being disappointed in our roster 3 years from now. We'll just have to wait and see.
Remember off night...I'm looking forward to seeing if he can guard curry or lillard

In the last decade have you ever been disappointed on draft night and then happy with the pick a few years later?

Dude, the conversation was based on physical representation, what else can you point to? Oh, certainly not the age old arguments right haha? Its seems ticky tack but if Chris Paul isn't guarding 3's, yeah.

And the point is it's the moves that don't make much sense (this does make some mind you if they didn't see this pick as anything more than a backup) that end up hurting you 3 years on. Papa G. WCS. And so on.