2016 NBA Draft Discussion

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Sean Marks will be a solid to very good GM. Liked his head coach hire and I love the LeVert pick along with moving Young for caproom.

He's handcuffed by at lot of things in Brooklyn right now but personally I love the moves he's making so far.

LeVert could be a great gamble if healthy.

Georgios on some big boards

CBSSports- 39th

nbadraft- 49th

SI- 52. (NR) Georgios Papagiannis | Panathinaikos (Greece) | C | 7' 1", 240 | 18

Papagiannis is gigantic, talented and still just 18. He’s also not in great shape and will need a lot of time to pan out. He’s had strong moments for Greece at youth levels internationally after spending some time in the U.S. in high school. A wait-and-see pick.

????????????????????

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Georgios on some big boards

CBSSports- 39th

nbadraft- 49th

SI- 52. (NR) Georgios Papagiannis | Panathinaikos (Greece) | C | 7' 1", 240 | 18

Papagiannis is gigantic, talented and still just 18. He’s also not in great shape and will need a lot of time to pan out. He’s had strong moments for Greece at youth levels internationally after spending some time in the U.S. in high school. A wait-and-see pick.

????????????????????
But was 22 on Draft Express so let's not act like EVERYONE thought so lowly of him