[Game] Kings @ Thunder - 12/14/12

Brooks to Lakers for Ebanks and a 2nd rounder

Brooks to Wizards for Singleton and a 2nd rounder

Brooks to the Raptors for Calderon

Brooks to the Bucks for Dalembert

A couple trades off the top of my head for Brooks, who needs to go. The guard minutes numbers crunch is hurting us.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
BTW, this is exactly why +/- is a completely useless stat. Isaiah Thomas just single-handily boosted the +/- ratings of our entire bench. Does anybody who's watching this game believe the +/- stats reflected in the boxscore even remotely describe what happened on the floor?

This game could have been stolen if Keith Smart brought in some of his starters at the right time. Scott Brooks brought back ALL of his starters when it got close. Freaking insane!!!

This game could have been stolen if Keith Smart brought in some of his starters at the right time. Scott Brooks brought back ALL of his starters when it got close. Freaking insane!!!
Yup. I was totally yelling at my computer screen. I mean cmon Reke was playing solid he has 21 damn points!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Thing is Isaiah won't just play off of Tyreke. He'll want the ball in his hands.
He will indeed. Thus its no permanent solution at all, and to the degree it doesn't work longterm, I'll dump IT to solve the issue. But tonight Reke was playing very well, he's full sized and our best defender, and he's not a selfish guy. IT would have still had the ball. We would have gotten better defense and reboudning, and if I have a choice of Reke or Jimmer taking the ball from IT and being a stupid hero about it, I'll take Reke thx.