Sacramento Kings scrimmage tonight 12/15/11

Entity

Hall of Famer
I agree. Thompson looks to be the best player on the court. so in 2 days we lost Tyreke, Cousins, Hayes, and Salmons. 4/5 our starting lineup GREat

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Interesting to see Donte knocking down his shots, and Jimmer getting worked by Thomas.

Also, Thornton is just better than these guys.

Interesting to see Donte knocking down his shots, and Jimmer getting worked by Thomas.

Also, Thornton is just better than these guys.
That sums it up so far.

Interesting also to note that Oliver is a smart player, hitting his shots. Shame he's likely not good enough to make a roster. Honeycutt is forcing things a little, needs to change his feet on his shot because they point away from the basket.

Look at that pass from Isaiah...

Two blown dunks by Honeycutt. Jimmer with a DeMarcus-Cousins-against-the-Hawks-esque lob.

Last edited:
I agree. Thompson looks to be the best player on the court. so in 2 days we lost Tyreke, Cousins, Hayes, and Salmons. 4/5 our starting lineup GREat
and people (including me) thought we had too many people who needed the ball in their hands to contribute. Everyone (including me) forgot that we occupy an indian burial ground, so bodies will go DOWN

Entity

Hall of Famer
JT, Marcus looked the best. Donte had his moments. Jimmer is a great shooter everything else not so great. Cisco still average. Whiteside eh. Biggest disappointment J.J. Hickson he did absolutley nothing. Honeycutt needs 2 years. Isaiah could have a role on this team in time. the rest as piski would say Mateen

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Iasiah is the real deal. He can play and run an offense. Doesn't take bad shots or make bad passes, which is amazing this early.
Jimmer can score and will learn some defense in time.
Hickson is the real deal as well, off and def.
Thornton IS in mid-season form. He will be around quite awhile and a major asset.
Whiteside still has the poor attitude, bad hands and when last seen missed 4 of 5 FT. He is 1-2 years away from getting good minutes, if then.
Honeycutt in a few plays looks good going to basket but hesitant yet.

So 4 of 5 starters with various forms of medical issues!! Not good to hear.