can someone please translate this?

rough translation but....

Where is it going to play Chapu Nocioni? The eave gives tracks. He announced the Kings and he likes more the style of game and of life of Europe. And the family asks him for it...

Two days ago, the newspaper Mark published that Chapu was much next to Real Madrid and yesterday, after that Hedo Turkoglu was saying that it does not want to continue in Toronto, the rumour arose from that Nocioni might be involved in a swap by the Turk...

Olé communicated with Andrés and although there is nothing concrete for the time being, the indications are not danced rumba badly, at least that of Spain... “ There exists an interest of the Real one and of the Labor Box (ex-Tau and team of Chapu), but offers there was not, because it is prohibited. Only they asked for my situation and reported of his desires ”, he accepted the eave before joining to his personal training the Giant of the Avenue, the stadium of Independent from General Pico.

The situation of the santafesino is the following one: he has two more years of contract left in Sacrament (for 13.500.000 dollars in whole), where he already said that it does not want to return. “ To the Kings I said to them openly that he was not thinking to remain. They answered me that they were agreeing, that they were going to try to penetrate me to a competitive team, at first in the draft that is come in 15 days... I have to wait. That thing about Toronto informs myself for you, it is not a bad possibility, but I do not want to speak on rumours ”, he analyzed Chapu.

- But do you prefer continuing in the NBA or returning to Europe? - I have no dramas in returning to Europe. I would not get upset, on the contrary I would say to you... I Already take six years in the NBA and I was never fanatical of playing there. It is not like Luis (Scola) and Manu (Ginóbili), who always dreamed of that. My illusion was always Europe and that thing about the NBA happened only... That's why to return would not bother me.

- What things do you see better in Europe that the NBA? - I like the style of game more and it would have the competition again that I missed this period... Meanwhile I was in Chicago and fought for something, I was comfortable, but the latter months were very hard.

- Also do you like more the life style? - to speak. It would be more to taste, calmer...

- What says the family? - it wants to return more than I. In the NBA little sees me. When I go away of tour, my wife and the boys remain alone, do not have anybody... In Europe viajás and volvés to two days.

- The incident that you had (NdeR: was it arrestrado for driving under the effects of the alcohol) it would add you to return to Spain? - not. This was an outlying fact that is not going to happen again. In the United States I went out four times and had the bad milk of which just I was stopping the Police...

- What has to happen to return to Europe? - that there is a good offer and I came to an arrangement with the Kings. They should give me some money so that it liberates them of a contract that is guaranteed.

If it was for his desires...'

basically he wants to go to europe again..... fine noc go :p

Essentially it says that he's taking it easy, he's listening to the rumors involving Toronto closely, he can't play in Spain because he's under contract here, and he and the Kings have agreed that he would better serve on a contender.

That's my very poor cliffs notes translation. :D

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
rough translation but....

Where is it going to play Chapu Nocioni? The eave gives tracks. He announced the Kings and he likes more the style of game and of life of Europe. And the family asks him for it...

Two days ago, the newspaper Mark published that Chapu was much next to Real Madrid and yesterday, after that Hedo Turkoglu was saying that it does not want to continue in Toronto, the rumour arose from that Nocioni might be involved in a swap by the Turk...

Olé communicated with Andrés and although there is nothing concrete for the time being, the indications are not danced rumba badly, at least that of Spain... “ There exists an interest of the Real one and of the Labor Box (ex-Tau and team of Chapu), but offers there was not, because it is prohibited. Only they asked for my situation and reported of his desires ”, he accepted the eave before joining to his personal training the Giant of the Avenue, the stadium of Independent from General Pico.

The situation of the santafesino is the following one: he has two more years of contract left in Sacrament (for 13.500.000 dollars in whole), where he already said that it does not want to return. “ To the Kings I said to them openly that he was not thinking to remain. They answered me that they were agreeing, that they were going to try to penetrate me to a competitive team, at first in the draft that is come in 15 days... I have to wait. That thing about Toronto informs myself for you, it is not a bad possibility, but I do not want to speak on rumours ”, he analyzed Chapu.

- But do you prefer continuing in the NBA or returning to Europe? - I have no dramas in returning to Europe. I would not get upset, on the contrary I would say to you... I Already take six years in the NBA and I was never fanatical of playing there. It is not like Luis (Scola) and Manu (Ginóbili), who always dreamed of that. My illusion was always Europe and that thing about the NBA happened only... That's why to return would not bother me.

- What things do you see better in Europe that the NBA? - I like the style of game more and it would have the competition again that I missed this period... Meanwhile I was in Chicago and fought for something, I was comfortable, but the latter months were very hard.

- Also do you like more the life style? - to speak. It would be more to taste, calmer...

- What says the family? - it wants to return more than I. In the NBA little sees me. When I go away of tour, my wife and the boys remain alone, do not have anybody... In Europe viajás and volvés to two days.

- The incident that you had (NdeR: was it arrestrado for driving under the effects of the alcohol) it would add you to return to Spain? - not. This was an outlying fact that is not going to happen again. In the United States I went out four times and had the bad milk of which just I was stopping the Police...

- What has to happen to return to Europe? - that there is a good offer and I came to an arrangement with the Kings. They should give me some money so that it liberates them of a contract that is guaranteed.

If it was for his desires...'

basically he wants to go to europe again..... fine noc go :p

At least he knows in order to trade him it's going to take a team willing to get butt f'd in the trade.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
We need to get reimbursed for taking on Hedo's contract. Some draft picks and expiring contracts would be nice
A first round pick would be nice. Since Hedo's contract exceeds Nocioni's, expiring contracts wouldn't help us. We are the one's that need to send contracts to Toronto. Like having them take on Garcia's contract as well. Which I doubt they would be willing to do. But who knows?

"They answered me that they were agreeing, that they were going to try to penetrate me to a competitive team, at first in the draft that is come in 15 days... "

Ouch!

Seriously... how DUMB can Nocioni be???

From HoopsHype

"I openly told the Kings that I wasn't going to stay. They told me they were OK with it and that they were going to try to trade me to a competitive team, probably on draft day... I have to wait."

The fact that he openly discuss this with the media means every team in the league knows the Kings HAVE TO trade him. They are going to low ball. That limits the chances of GP being able to find logical deals to move him. That means if all the deals being offered are crappy deals, Noc may just very turn into a Kenny Thomas during his last few yrs with the team.

If I'm the GM, I'm not going to feel obligated to make a bad deal because he is unhappy. The deal has to make sense or I'll wait 1 more yr and trade him on his contract yr to teams looking for cap relieve.

From HoopsHype

"I openly told the Kings that I wasn't going to stay. They told me they were OK with it and that they were going to try to trade me to a competitive team, probably on draft day... I have to wait."

The fact that he openly discuss this with the media means every team in the league knows the Kings HAVE TO trade him. They are going to low ball. That limits the chances of GP being able to find logical deals to move him. That means if all the deals being offered are crappy deals, Noc may just very turn into a Kenny Thomas during his last few yrs with the team.

If I'm the GM, I'm not going to feel obligated to make a bad deal because he is unhappy. The deal has to make sense or I'll wait 1 more yr and trade him on his contract yr to teams looking for cap relieve.
GP is not going to accept a deal that he thinks is not good for the team, just because Nocioni wants it. Period. Since Nocioni opened his big mouth, if teams do low-ball the Kings, then Nocioni's stuck here and it would be his own fault. Idiot. :rolleyes: Why do foreign players think we won't hear about things they say outside the US?

Last edited:

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member

From HoopsHype

If this were a tier 1 athlete making these comments, yeah, it would hurt his trade value. Considering his contract and his skill-set, I don't see this as too problematic. Let's be realistic; we're not getting Bosh for Nocioni. In addition, his contract isn't the albatross that some have made it out to be.

If this were a tier 1 athlete making these comments, yeah, it would hurt his trade value. Considering his contract and his skill-set, I don't see this as too problematic. Let's be realistic; we're not getting Bosh for Nocioni. In addition, his contract isn't the albatross that some have made it out to be.

Noc is by no means a star, but he could've got us a rotation player back if other teams didn't know he's made up his man about leaving sac. I don't think he is the missing piece to a championship team like some have said, but he can help on certain teams. But now other teams will throw trash at us. I hope its expiring contracts at least. But those are more valuable than ever in this economy.

If European teams are so interested in him like he claims :rolleyes:, he needs to void his contract with the Kings and just go get paid by those teams that want him.

"They should give me some money so that it liberates them of a contract that is guaranteed."

F that! All these whiny players and their agents think they are so entitled. This whole "I don't like it here, buy me out" mentality is absurd.

Why would teams pay a player who wants to leave? Leave! Forfeit your contract. Or agree to a $1 buyout. Don't demand a multi-million dollar buyout because you are unhappy. If you don't like your situation, go... but nooo... players are too greedy and don't want to leave and lose money.

So, they should be forced to stay & get paid to wave towels and enjoy a courtside view of the game until something comes along that is beneficial to the team holding their contract.

by the way, the "F" stands for "Forget"... :)