There is no topic

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Buy a car, get a free gun at Missouri car dealer

http://uk.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUKN2249853620080522

KANSAS CITY, Missouri (Reuters) - A Missouri car dealer said on Thursday sales have soared at his auto and truck business since launching a promotion this week that promises buyers a free handgun or a $250 gas card with every purchase.
Max Motors, a small Butler, Missouri dealership that has as its logo a grimacing cowboy wielding a pistol, has sold more than 30 cars and trucks in the last three days, far more than its normal volume. And owner Mark Muller credits his decision to start offering buyers their choice of a $250 gas card or a $250 credit at a gun shop.
"This thing has taken off. Sales have quadrupled," said Muller. The store sells both used and new vehicles including General Motors and Ford products.
Every buyer so far "except one guy from Canada and one old guy" has elected to take the gun, Muller said. Muller recommends his customers select a Kel-Tec .380 pistol.
"It's a nice little handgun that fits in your pocket," he said.

more....

Warhawk

Staff member
We were bored so we decided to have a little BBQ last night - invited my folks, my sister, and her family over. I grilled up some steaks, buffalo tri-tip, and marinated chicken. MMMM-MMMMMM. Good stuff!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
We were bored so we decided to have a little BBQ last night - invited my folks, my sister, and her family over. I grilled up some steaks, buffalo tri-tip, and marinated chicken. MMMM-MMMMMM. Good stuff!

::6th begins developing a scheme to get invited to one of these::

:p

Warhawk

Staff member
My inlaws are in Rome right now. They sent an email with this:

We saw the Pantheon and Trevi fountain today. Had a couple bonuses today at PANTHEON. They were filming the sequel to the DaVinci Code at the Pantheon. We saw Ron Howard directing. Then we went inside and there was a fancy wedding taking place, while all the tourists snapped pictures.

So for any fans of the books/movie, a second film is on the way.

My list of Things I'm waiting for:

My nephew to be born :D
X Files Movie
Justice League Movie
Wolverine Movie (wonder if they put him in yellow spandex)
House, Bones, Heroes all to start again.

Warhawk

Staff member
Single-horned 'Unicorn' deer found in Italy

For the person who has the "if Kobe wanted a unicorn" signature:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080611/ap_on_fe_st/italy_unicorn

ROME - A deer with a single horn in the center of its head — much like the fabled, mythical unicorn — has been spotted in a nature preserve in Italy, park officials said Wednesday.

The 1-year-old Roe Deer — nicknamed "Unicorn" — was born in captivity in the research center's park in the Tuscan town of Prato, near Florence, Tozzi said.

He is believed to have been born with a genetic flaw; his twin has two horns.

Calling it the first time he has seen such a case, Tozzi said such anomalies among deer may have inspired the myth of the unicorn.

more....

Since the board has been upgraded, this new feature that tells us how many recent visitors I've had is a weird feature to have. It shows 25 visitors and I have only 2 friends. LOL

this has twice as many views as twice as many views as the ''comic by Mad D thread and a third as many as the '' post your Kings pictures thread'' in the Art Studio. How did that happen?!

Yes doone I'm hating on your thread ;P and by giving the link to it I'm just adding wood to the fire

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I rarely get a chance to go see movies in the theaters on their first weekends. In the case of The Dark Night, however, I intend to make an exception no matter what.