[SAS/NOH] - who will Bowen injure now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not really... In order for that to be a pot/kettle situation, I would have to be complaining about calls. You guys are the ones crying conspiracy; the only way my post would be hypocritical is if I were claiming a conspiracy in the other direction.

I don't think there's a conspiracy in either direction. But, if there were, I believe it would be in favor of the Hornets.
I never said anything about a conspiracy. I just said they were bad calls.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I never said anything about a conspiracy. I just said they were bad calls.
I wasn't talking to everybody... Saying that they were bad fouls is fair; essentially accusing the refs of cheating in favor of the Spurs seems rather over the top.

Real classless of the Spurs fans to cheer a guy getting injured, but that wasn't a dirty play by Horry. Cheap? Maybe, but cheap != dirty.

piksi

Hall of Famer
I wasn't talking to everybody... Saying that they were bad fouls is fair; essentially accusing the refs of cheating in favor of the Spurs seems rather over the top.

Real classless of the Spurs fans to cheer a guy getting injured, but that wasn't a dirty play by Horry. Cheap? Maybe, but cheap != dirty.
if Scott was smart to bring someone to take out one of the Spurs big 3 - that is the best he can do for this game.

But he is too retarded to do it

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Julian Wright is going to be the x-factor in Game 7 for the Hornets. For the Spurs, the x-factor will be Udoka. I predict that whichever player has a better game on Saturday, that player's team will win the series.

In any other situation Horry's foul would have been a clean hard foul. When it is on a guy who torched you the game before and with a known back injury, it is an intentional dirty foul. Just my opinion which is biased with my hate of Horry.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
In any other situation Horry's foul would have been a clean hard foul. When it is on a guy who torched you the game before and with a known back injury, it is an intentional dirty foul. Just my opinion which is biased with my hate of Horry.
Between the use of the "hack-a-Hornet" and the cheap foul by Horry, I have to believe the Spurs are scared. And I will state once again that I totally detest the San Antonio Spurs. I hope the home town folks in New Orleans can create the kind of atmosphere that will allow their Hornets to flourish ...

I am surprised that so many are confident of a Hornets victory. I would love nothing more than to see the Spurs get creamed, but my prediction is Spurs in 7.
gutsy, a game 7 win on the road for the spurs you think?

i'm not sure, i think they are too old and clunky to go 7 and pull off a series, especially without home court. the only way I see the Spurs winning it is in 6, but I still will predict Hornets in 5.
Spurs take game 7. Bookmark it

it wasn't even a foul

they only called a foul because west was writhing on the ground. horry stood his ground like he supposed to do on a pick. west created the contact and it sucks that he was hurt, but if anybody fouled anybody on that play, west fouled horry.

i watched the game. i saw plenty of bad calls help the spurs, i got no axe to grind on this. i just want the truth to be told!

they only called a foul because west was writhing on the ground. horry stood his ground like he supposed to do on a pick. west created the contact and it sucks that he was hurt, but if anybody fouled anybody on that play, west fouled horry.

i watched the game. i saw plenty of bad calls help the spurs, i got no axe to grind on this. i just want the truth to be told!
Hey man, thanks for helping us out with your signature there. I wouldn't have had any clue otherwise.

OK, now I don't care what anybody says but there were countless terrible calls and disgusting actions in tonight's game all resulting in favor of the Spurs. Horrendous.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

Yeah, how dare West writhe on the floor in pain?

Horry takes cheap shots. This isn't his first ... and it most likely won't be his last. How much of a coincidence can it be that Robert Horry is involved in both the Nash-into-the-scorer's table incident AND this one?

Sorry, Spurs fan, but your team delights in taking cheap shots. And it's not what the game is all about.

Hey man, thanks for helping us out with your signature there. I wouldn't have had any clue otherwise.

I love how fans of other teams come on here and tell us "no see our guys never fouled anybody! That's not a foul! Believe me, I'm UNBIASED(even though I'm a fan of that team...:eek:)."

Horry is garbage. The guy disgusts me. First Nash in the playoffs last year, now David West this year. The Spurs are ridiculously classless(Horry, Bowen, Spurs fans cheering the injury, etc). The only player with any class on that team is Duncan and he flops/whines too much also.

I hope Chris Paul tears Parker and the Spurs a new one in the game 7, the Hornets will need it. I hope West can play too and TC's foot is better. I've lost pretty much all respect for SA(and I didn't have much left considering how much they flop and complain).

Between the use of the "hack-a-Hornet" and the cheap foul by Horry, I have to believe the Spurs are scared. And I will state once again that I totally detest the San Antonio Spurs. I hope the home town folks in New Orleans can create the kind of atmosphere that will allow their Hornets to flourish ...
I'm 100% with you on that VF. And I go on record saying that I would rather have the Los Angeles Lakers, yes the frieken Lakers win the title than this sorry piece of **** of a team.

Hornets in 7. Bookmark that.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Why?

I understand why you would want LA to win (hell they are the lakers), but why not SA?

They exemplify everything a team should be. Selfless, hard working, smart, and Champions. You could not ask anymore from a group of ball players.

I'm 100% with you on that VF. And I go on record saying that I would rather have the Los Angeles Lakers, yes the frieken Lakers win the title than this sorry piece of sh*t of a team.

Hornets in 7. Bookmark that.

If that turns out to be the WCF I will just pray for a miracle that both teams manage to lose.

BMiller52 said:
I love how fans of other teams come on here and tell us "no see our guys never fouled anybody! That's not a foul! Believe me, I'm UNBIASED(even though I'm a fan of that team...:eek:)."
Wait, you're a Hornets fan?

Sorry, Spurs fan, but your team delights in taking cheap shots. And it's not what the game is all about.
If I weren't more worried about their post presence and team D than about Horry, I might be able to take your side here. That would be: Laker fan on a Kings site arguing against a Spurs fan and in favor of a Kings fan rooting for the Hornets and against the Lakers and Spurs while, myself, temporarily rooting for the Hornets and against the Jazz and Spurs, but hopefully rooting against the Hornets in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.