[SAS/NOH] - who will Bowen injure now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, wait...

Those are really "Peja on a stick" cutouts??? Ah, only in New Orleans.

;)

I agree, though. Peja better watch his step and make sure he doesn't come down on one of Bowen's "accidentally" placed feet.

Okay, wait...

Those are really "Peja on a stick" cutouts??? Ah, only in New Orleans.

;)

I agree, though. Peja better watch his step and make sure he doesn't come down on one of Bowen's "accidentally" placed feet.
Yeah, I think they're pretty funny. First time I noticed them was when everytime Peja made a three in New Orleans they would run around the arena with them!

God. 9 minutes into the first quarter of the first game of the series, and the reffing is already atrociously one-sided towards SA. (two missed lose ball fouls, a foul on Parker that was all ball, a block on Chandler that was a charge on Duncan, and an uncalled travel)

You'd think they'd want NO to win so theyd have to cheat less to get the Lakers into the Finals.

Meh, whatever.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
God. 9 minutes into the first quarter of the first game of the series, and the reffing is already atrociously one-sided towards SA. (two missed lose ball fouls, a foul on Parker that was all ball, a block on Chandler that was a charge on Duncan, and an uncalled travel)

You'd think they'd want NO to win so theyd have to cheat less to get the Lakers into the Finals.

Meh, whatever.
You really need to chill with the conspiracy stuff.

I only hope this fire extinguisher debacle leads to some sort of backlash against all the cheesy in-arena entertainment. Can it just go back to being about the game?

I only hope this fire extinguisher debacle leads to some sort of backlash against all the cheesy in-arena entertainment. Can it just go back to being about the game?
Agreed, but at least it seemed to cool of the Spurs from distance in the second quarter to less than 50%...

Bonzi haunting the Spurs again in this game 1 with 8 straight Hornet points in the 4th quarter to help the Hornets maintain a lead...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I am - for the duration of this series and possibly the next - a Hornets fan. And since they have Bonzi and Peja on the team, it's almost like deja vu...

Chris Paul will be my #1 pick in my fantasy drafts next year. Bank on it.

:)

piksi

Hall of Famer
I am - for the duration of this series and possibly the next - a Hornets fan. And since they have Bonzi and Peja on the team, it's almost like deja vu...

Chris Paul will be my #1 pick in my fantasy drafts next year. Bank on it.

:)
what do You mean - possibly ?

I would root for almost anyone against LAL/Jazz

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Way to put a move on Bowen, CP.

My God! Chris Paul is doing everything. How can you not love that kid?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The look on Timmy D's face is priceless. Of course, this is just game #1 and we know the Spurs will come back Monday with guns blazing, but this is fun...

GO HORNETS!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

1-0, Game 2 on Monday.

TC with 15 boards, NO has a +16 rebounding advanatage, West goes off, good night. Here's hoping the Sharks can take game 6 tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.