Lakers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artest is in I'm going to try to take over the game mode. He gets a rebound. Bibby is 10 feet in front of him. He does not pass it. Holds on, dribbles down the court and jacks up a 3.

And thank god for Bibby lay up and a foul

don't like that shot by Bibby...working through the offense had been yielding layups, so Bibby takes a long jumper...then Artest tries a threeafter getting a turnover. Luckily the Lakers aren't hitting their shots anymore, either.

There you go, Mike...take it to the basket.

I think those series of events were very telling. This is Bibby's team. He leads with good plays on the court. That play by Artest *jacking up a 3* was not a good decision and does not help the team.

oohhh, close call on that foul by Reef. If Reef doesn't foul him, Artest probably just takes it clean.

Phil has now tried to bring in some quickness to combat the Corliss at SF, but Mo Evans hasn't made it work just yet.

I think those series of events were very telling. This is Bibby's team. He leads with good plays on the court. That play by Artest *jacking up a 3* was not a good decision and does not helpt the team.
Don't knock Artest. He is playing excelent D on Kobe. Shut down Kobe and you have a chance to win. His defence is keeping us in the game as much as Bibby's offence.

Barkley...

has been fair all night and I enjoy him on the broadcast he is funny and nothing he is saying about us is not true. Also with Bynum out there we cant guard him down low and the reason KMart hasnt done anything is Kobe he is playing great defense on him. Barkley did say it would be a shame if we left Sacramento and did call us the best fan and how loyal we are to this team. So I dont know why all thise hate on Chuck. Oh and I cant wait to see the race between Barkley and Bavetta lol.

poor pass by Salmons to Bibby at the three point line on that fast break...I think Salmons gets to the rim or gets someone else a layup if he keeps that ball.

Nice pick n roll b/w Bibby and Corliss, and Corliss heads to the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.