Lakers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
too bad he only had "dialup" connection
They could make that a good RoadRunner (or whatever Cable Modem Service is supplied in SacTo) I'll write the script

Ron: Man we SUCK... Why do I have to guard Shaq?
Mike: Yeah, and why we seem to run the same play everytime? In fact they aren't even plays, they are just ISO's...
Kevin:Man we suck...
Musselman:Who are you?
Kevin:Uh... I'm Kevin Martin, I'm your best scorer...
Musselman:Hmm... Really? I woulda never thought... Well welcome to the team!
Musselman: Come on... Come on... Download damnit...
Brad Miller opens up Musselman playbook: Hey what in tarnations is this! :spits tobacco: This is a coloring book!
:Team surrounds Musselman:
"Need faster service? FORGET Dial-up. For just $29.99 you can get RoadRunner which is up to 300 times faster"

not to geoff

draft a BIG MAN

PLEASE

and no, i don't think it would have been that much different with brad in there. it's not like brad plays like a 7 footer

Don't wanna be killed for this statement but here goes:

Even though I hate barkley just like every self-respecting kings fan should do, I really think his commentary tonight has been reasonably spot-on and quite objective. We just really suck bad right now. Heck, barkley seems to even give us some props.

Of course outside of this game, is another story.

not a good way to start the half...it's going to be difficult to make a comeback when the Lakers can just find whoever KMartin is guarding and run him into the post for layups because KMartin doesn't have the size to play good interior defense.

Even though I hate barkley just like every self-respecting kings fan should do, I really think his commentary tonight has been reasonably spot-on and quite objective. We just really suck bad right now. Heck, barkley seems to even give us some props.

Exactly. Barkley is spot on tonight. The problem is he never had anything good to say about the Kings when they WERE a good team.

I think it's even worse than you have indicated...he seems to pity us.

Status
Not open for further replies.