Lakers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe January 5th (Friday) is the first day that teams are allowed to sign players to 10-day contracts for this season. So Williams can't play tonight. Too bad.

piksi

Hall of Famer
with 2.5 hr till the CB show my question is ?

what is a good handicap for You sitting in front of the TV and thinking - "just shut up Charles"

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm sure there are computer geeks out there who can feed the game broadcast through a filter and block out anything Barkley has to say. At this point, I would give anything in the world to be one of those geeks...

piksi

Hall of Famer
I'm sure there are computer geeks out there who can feed the game broadcast through a filter and block out anything Barkley has to say. At this point, I would give anything in the world to be one of those geeks...

Kings winning the game will shut him up. Even if it doesn't - we won't care

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
But them winning doesn't happen until the end, piksi. It's the in between time I don't want to hear.

piksi

Hall of Famer
When Laker hate goes overboard. :p

To never have to listen to those tools again I might agree to wear purple and gold to the office tommorow.

Maybe. ;)
I wouldn't want to be caught dead in purple and gold.

And I can adjuts to anything if it helps my cause

Some Duke students did this to filter out Dick Vitale:

If the game is in Dolby Digital 5.1, you mute the front center, front left, and front right, and all you hear is the crowd, PA announcer, and players. Thats if you want to totally block out the commentary though.

I personally think Barkley is hilarious.

Now we're going to have Kenny Thomas guarding 7'0 big wingspan Andrew Bynum? O boy... I hope we see some of Justin Williams
I'm guessing Reef would be guarding him to whether Justin is active tonight or not. I didn't hear if Justin was on the active roster. Jason Ross said he received the roster for tonight, but only mentioned that Miller was inactive due to sickness.

Anyone know if Justin has been signed to his 10 day yet, and passed his physical? If so, this would be a good reason to get him some time at some point.
People have been saying we can't sign him officially until Friday so it means he won't play. Don't know if that's right or not, but that's what I've been reading.

Edit: haha nevermind. I should've refreshed the thread before replying. ;)

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Look at it this way -- we;re missing Brad, they are missing Mihm. Odom and Brown. I'll take the tradeoff and hope we can just find soembody to check Bynum off the glass. Maybe Turiaf too. Both the kinds of big physical guys that give us problems. Mayeb Phil will be an idiot and rely on Cook and Vlad (who he apparently detests) instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.