Grizzlies @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*makes mental note to never watch grey's anatomy*
LOL! I don't think Mike Miller is especially attractive (tactfulness). So the theory is to make yourself look worse with a really bad hairstyle? :confused: Maybe Walton is his role model. ;) :p

We are killing ourselves at the free throw line tonight.:eek:

the worst fg shooting team in the league is shooting at around 50% tonight. (didn't check the updated statistics yet)

oh man. :eek:

our offense is clicking.. but our defense...

grizz are on fire though! jumpshots are dropping in.

Reset the offense.

We're doing the one-on-one.

Get it back in the post.

I love when Bibby hits his shots, but it changes the way we play as a team. This is the Mike Bibby I dislike at PG.

This is ridiculous. This team needs to realize that there are two offensive approaches that work. Get the ball into Kevin Martin's hands and get the ball into Shareef's hands. Unless they touch the ball it's inevitbaly a bad shot.

After all this chaos over Q&R, hearing that incredibly lengthy (and seemingly sincere) statement from Commish Stern was a big relief to my mind. Hearing about how he is prepared to deliver an unprecedented scope of devotion to keeping the Kings in Sac....man. He may be lying through his teeth for all I care. Just hearing it brings a big relief to me.

Sorry if it's a little off-topic here, but since it was in the midst of the game I figured this little blurb could be mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.