[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (FEB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie Irving reacts to Luka Doncic bricking key shot vs. Kings despite Irving’s hot hand [linked]

“Either way, it was going to be a great shot, him shooting it or me shooting it,” Irving said. “No pressure in terms of ‘give me the ball’ in that situation if he feels confident enough to take the shot…If he would have passed it to me, it may be a different result, maybe not. But the what-ifs don’t matter.”

( •̀ᴗ•́ )و ̑̑

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Kyrie Irving reacts to Luka Doncic bricking key shot vs. Kings despite Irving’s hot hand [linked]

“Either way, it was going to be a great shot, him shooting it or me shooting it,” Irving said. “No pressure in terms of ‘give me the ball’ in that situation if he feels confident enough to take the shot…If he would have passed it to me, it may be a different result, maybe not. But the what-ifs don’t matter.”

( •̀ᴗ•́ )و ̑̑
Wild thing is that apparently this play has bombed for the Mavs at least 5 other times this season, so Kyrie taking it like a sport (as he should) but wonder if Kidd is going to start putting it in Kyrie's hands at the end or what happens.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
It's kinda wild but amusing seeing all these Russ Westbrook humanitarian of the decade stories coming out. I think we all agree he was a terrible fit in LA and probably unfairly made the scapegoat for what is largely the result of AD being out for big chunks of time. But who knew the full on PR assault he would unleash when he finally got out.

Watching the Spanish League the instant inbound thing where you don't have to wait for the ref when the ball clearly goes out of someone is easily the best rule they have changed in basketball for a long time. NBA should try it out in the G League. Just stops the complaining (complaining is nowhere near as the bad as the NBA) and keeps the players on their toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.