[Game] Kings vs. Clippers 11/18/16 7:30PT/10:30ET

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I just hope that doesn't mean a midget back court of Lawson and Collison then the rest is the same. Also, if they need time to get the wheels turning I hope he doesn't bail and gives them the same chance he did to the other starting rotation.
Kevin Fippin ‏@kfippin
2m2 minutes ago
“I’m gonna play small. I’ve seen enough… Demarcus is gonna play center. I don’t know who else is gonna play with him.“ - Joerger

Joerger's idea of small ball may just be not playing two centers at the same time anymore.

I hope Gay is moved back to PF. That experiment went swimmingly every single other time it's been attempted.
Even if he started Tolliver with Gay at SF it will help with spreading the floor and attacking shooters. Either way, the two center look can only work for specific matchups.

There are so called fans who do not deserve to be watching this comeback.
Because legitimate criticism exempts you from watching the dominant team let their foot of the pedal out of boredom or over-confidence or both, and let the inferior team make the final score respectable but really never truly in doubt? Um....okay.

I think kosta went on trading block tonight. He was obviously the weak link in the starting lineup.
Well he's a backup center so I'm not surprised at all that he isn't doing particularly well starting. He's a positive player off the bench in limited minutes as a backup and a negative player starting while playing big minutes. Of course these guys are going to struggle when playing out of position.

Coach seems salty tonight.
I said after the first or second game Barnes was going to squeeze Omri for minutes, and plus Joerger yanked Omri after a couple of careless turnovers in the first week of the season after a pre-season in which he was also loose with the rock. I like Omri but I cannot argue with Joerger's decision to play Barnes over him. For as up and down as Barnes has been, he has simply been better than Omri.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I said after the first or second game Barnes was going to squeeze Omri for minutes, and plus Joerger yanked Omri after a couple of careless turnovers in the first week of the season after a pre-season in which he was also loose with the rock. I like Omri but I cannot argue with Joerger's decision to play Barnes over him. For as up and down as Barnes has been, he has simply been better than Omri.
I'm with you. Omri simply doesn't deserve minutes. He's Cisco Garcia with double to triple the boneheaded mistakes. For every single good thing he does he'll dribble it off his foot or throw it into the 5th row.

K

KingsFan80

Well he's a backup center so I'm not surprised at all that he isn't doing particularly well starting. He's a positive player off the bench in limited minutes as a backup and a negative player starting while playing big minutes. Of course these guys are going to struggle when playing out of position.
They were hoping wcs would come along and Koufos would back up is my guess but Joerger is forced to start him because we have no other option. papa lol wow

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Because legitimate criticism exempts you from watching the dominant team let their foot of the pedal out of boredom or over-confidence or both, and let the inferior team make the final score respectable but really never truly in doubt? Um....okay.
Oh yeah, 1 possession game in the final 2 minutes. What doubt could there be?

He matched his season high in the first half with 11 points and scored a season high with 18 points. This is what everyone has been waiting for. You have to put in proper perspective that it was a route and a lot of his points were with opponent conceding baskets with huge lead, but its a start.

Without even looking it up I know he has like a 4:1 assist to turnover ratio which is great but scoring only 5 PPG is just not cutting it. He needs to around 10 PPG and 8 APG to have any legitimate chance to retain his starting position into January.