[Game] Kings vs. Clippers 11/18/16 7:30PT/10:30ET

gunks

Hall of Famer
Ah well... This half gives me hope. The ability is there somewhere. It really is, and I really believe that.
We have a good coach and fight. Hopefully Cuz sticks around long enough for us to put a couple more good pieces around him.

We'll improve. Clips are a great team and we scrapped with em.

Speaking of scrapping. ... Joerger should probably scrap that starting lineup that got us in trouble in the first place.

Ah well... This half gives me hope. The ability is there somewhere. It really is, and I really believe that.
They way they're starting games needs to be addressed by coach...it's not just the talent, they look like they've just crawled out of bed the way they loaf out there. Tired of seeing them down by 15-20 points before they decide to get their heads in the game.

I don't understand with Afflalo playing like the Cryptkeeper switching jobs to NBA shooting guard, that Ben did not get more Minutes this game, He did not play that much last game either

Afflalo played tough D tonight, but it's almost impossible to ask any guard to get over every screen which is what you have to ask with two Centers helping you out on screens. Afflalo is even better at SF in the smallball look.

Please...we need a 3 point shooter to help Cousins. Its sad we have no shooters that can hit a consistent 3. What happened to Caspi? He had some range but some shaky defense...at this point I would put him in for offensive sakes. Something please!!!

They way they're starting games needs to be addressed by coach...it's not just the talent, they look like they've just crawled out of bed the way they loaf out there. Tired of seeing them down by 15-20 points before they decide to get their heads in the game.

Once again, count the minutes Cousins and Koufos shared in the 2nd half. The problem has never been just effort, and the advance numbers back it up.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Please...we need a 3 point shooter to help Cousins. Its sad we have no shooters that can hit a consistent 3. What happened to Caspi? He had some range but some shaky defense...at this point I would put him in for offensive sakes. Something please!!!
Casspi's shooting 25% from range this season.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Casspi was made out to look alot better than he was due to the play of Rondo

SLAB

Hall of Famer
For every three Casspi hits he dribbles the ball off his foot or throws it into the 12th row. His mistakes take away all of his positives.

He's like Cisco Garcia with triple the maddening boneheaded plays.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
At the 4 he provides spacing. It's amazing how much more effective Cuz is when he doesn't have to run through his own teammates on the way to the rim.
Boogie and Willie didn't even look that bad together tonight. Kosta is unfortunately not mobile enough to slash around like Willie can.

Boogie and Willie didn't even look that bad together tonight. Kosta is unfortunately not mobile enough to slash around like Willie can.

Yeah, I thought Willie looked good in his limited minutes outside of the fouls. If only Willie showed that dang shot he did leading up to the draft.

Wow, I didn't realize Isaiah Thomas was 9th in the NBA in scoring at 27.2 PPG and shooting 61% TS before loss against the Warriors tonight, a few ticks above his career TS% of 58%. Imagine if we had drafted Kawhi Leonard the same year as Isaiah. Just like that the fortunes of this franchise turned from potentially euphoric to cataclysmic.

And before those say Kawhi would not have become Kawhi if he would have come here instead of Spurs, I would reject that. Isaiah turned into a great player and look where he got his start?