[Game] Kings vs. Clippers 11/18/16 7:30PT/10:30ET

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Honestly the biggest surprise of this game has been Joerger's refusal to play Ben. He was one of our best players against the Spurs and didn't do anything awful in the two minutes he was in there tonight.

Rudy swipes at the ball at Blake's waist. Blake immediately grabs for his eyes.

Does Blake's body not work like the rest of ours do?
I'm watching ESPNs broadcast for god knows why, and they didn't show a replay but the crowd was booing at what I assume was that play. Anyone watching comcast know if they had a replay of that?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Honestly the biggest surprise of this game has been Joerger's refusal to play Ben. He was one of our best players against the Spurs and didn't do anything awful in the two minutes he was in there tonight.
Every game McBen hasn't played has been confusing. He's been solid nearly every single time he's been on the floor this season.

Afflalo is just a waste of space on the court. He doesn't contribute at all! I'm so ready for McBen to take all his minutes.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Yeah, something odd there. Ben WAS sloppy, didn't look ready to go, but that described most of us. Maybe Joerger just wasn't ready to accept any of that off the terrible first quarter. Demand everybody compete from then on from the moment they touch the floor or something.

K

KingsFan80

Also need to get Rondo back.

A package of Skal/Richardson/McBen and a future 1st should nab him.
Let's try to trade all of our garbage players for the draft picks we didn't take LOL. Nobody would take Papa right now if offered to pay for his plane ticket and travel expenses

When you have journeyman scrubs on your team like Barnes and A-Slow-o it is only a matter of time before the roof caves in.

Who's kidding who? Scrubs gonna scrub.

K

KingsFan80

When you have journeyman scrubs on your team like Barnes and A-Slow-o it is only a matter of time before the roof caves in.

Who's kidding who? Scrubs gonna scrub.
Yeah, could have told ya that on July 1 when we signed them. At this point Dion Waiters is looking pretty good