The Official NBA Draft Day Thread 2014 Edition

During the offseason, I've...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Gordon at 4....Daaaayumm....Kind of reminds me of when we were arguing on the board over picking Westbrook, and then the Sonics shocked the world by picking him way higher than he was projected at 4.

This also improves our chances of getting Smart.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
upinsmoke - Please quit posting Woj's tweets. The vast majority of people in this thread are watching the broadcast and enjoying it. You jumping the gun is like spoiling a time-delay event., Thanks for understanding.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Feels like the Kings want to replace McLemore with Stauskas as SG of the future. I don't blame them.

I like Stauskas, I just don't want both.
Apparently Stauskas can do everything BMac can + dribble and pass (although he isnt nearly as athletic, not that McLemore can finish his dunks).... Its gutsy of the FO to try to sell high on someone they were pumped about last season...Couldnt see Petrie every admitting he made a mistake...But then the guy was burnt out and surrounded by yes men.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Pretty nervous right now. 3 picks left and only 2 guys left on the board I really want. So like every draft basically. :)

dude12

Hall of Famer
If the one tweet is correct....then Stauskus is there for us.....then I hope we trade Ben for the pick at 6 and get Smart.....pleeeeeeaaaassssse

Status
Not open for further replies.