#WWST?

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
I mean, riced cauliflower has almost completely replaced rice in my diet, and I have enjoyed an Impossible Whopper or two. Most of the rest of that stuff, I've never even heard of.
I've had a cronut or two before on a whim and I'm pretty sure I've tried almond butter at some point. I was making sandwiches out of leftover waffles my mom made when I was a kid but I don't know if that is exactly what is meant by "waffle sandwiches" or if there is a more specific meaning. My wife has had Impossible Burgers or whatever an equivalent is, but I haven't had more than a small nibble just to taste. I wouldn't call that eating one.

Edit - actually, I think I tried a boba once, too. So maybe 3?

Last edited:

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I've had very little quinoa, but it seems like for the past five+ years, anytime I'm at a non-chain sit-down restaurant at least one of the entrees comes with a side of quinoa, so it's surprising Slim/Warhawk haven't run across that. I'm assuming that by La Croix they mean a specific brand of barely-flavored seltzer water, nothing special, but if you're rooting through a cooler at a BBQ and you feel like you've had enough calories for the day and you don't like aspartame, there always seems to be a few cans of barely-flavored zero-calorie seltzer to come to the rescue. And even if it's not your bag (it's not mine) it's tough to go through an entire life without ever having a glass of rosé.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
I've had very little quinoa, but it seems like for the past five+ years, anytime I'm at a non-chain sit-down restaurant at least one of the entrees comes with a side of quinoa, so it's surprising Slim/Warhawk haven't run across that. I'm assuming that by La Croix they mean a specific brand of barely-flavored seltzer water, nothing special, but if you're rooting through a cooler at a BBQ and you feel like you've had enough calories for the day and you don't like aspartame, there always seems to be a few cans of barely-flavored zero-calorie seltzer to come to the rescue. And even if it's not your bag (it's not mine) it's tough to go through an entire life without ever having a glass of rosé.
  • I don't recall ever ordering anything with quinoa, but may have? Still calling it a "no".
  • I usually go for an Arnold Palmer or Coca-Cola (regular or cherry flavored) if I want something sweet. Other than that it is typically water - I drink a lot of plain water. I don't dig into the "fruity water" drinks at all.
  • I don't drink. Never have. :)