Will the Kings throw their cap space at Draymond Green?

I've felt that if the Kings don't trade away their impending cap space (Gay's reduction and DWill's 6.3 million ender) that they will try to lure Draymond Green away from Golden State in the Off-Season.

What are fans feelings about this? He's a SF/PF tweener that has been far more effective in that role than many other tweeners that have rolled through here. Namely, he can hit the three, rebound a bit, and has a high basketball IQ. He can pass and do what the Kings want at PF.

He is decidedly smallball though.

Good player, but I'm not sure how he fits with our team specifically. If management is committed to being the Warriors, I guess this would be a step in the right direction.

He seems to be the glue guy on that team right now.
I wouldn't be upset with it. Cousins drawing in the defense, Greene knocking down the 3 ball.

God I hope so. Other than Serge Ibaka or Anthony Davis, there isn't a player in the NBA i'd rather pick-up to play at PF.

Perfect player to fit right between Gay and Cousins in the front-court. He's an elite defender at multiple positions, he can space the floor, he's an elite non-PG playmaker/very unselfish, he's one of the best players in the NBA at contributing to wins without taking shots, and he fits the "uptempo" system we want to run.

I really think GS would do everything in their power in order to keep him, and they are smart enough about it. this is not a Lance Stephenson case, in which in order to avoid paying the tax the team offered him a so-so contract and let him go for nothing.
GS owners are rich and I'll be very surprised if they will be willing to brake their core up for financial reasons- especially considering that if the cap will go up as expected they will be able to pay a small amount of tax next year (especially if they will move David Lee in a salary dumping move) and avoid reapeating it as the tax will go up (or in case they keep Lee, avoiding it in 2-3 years: still in time to avoid the reapeaters tax).

I love Green but he's getting a ton of easy looks, and opportunities to use his passing game, in that starting lineup. Plug him into an offensive system that is a question mark and i don't think he's worth the 10+ millions somebody is going to throw at him.

Top 5 role player in the league IMO.
Much has been said in this thread already. Green's main value for the Kings would be his versatile defense (post, perimeter, great ability to switch). On the offensive end, he doesn't need the ball to be effective and has a respectable jumper. The only problem is, as I already said in another thread, he is 6'7 (or 6'8). You need to pair him with a tall big man that gives an effort on the boards (and, ideally, protects the rim, like Bogut).
To answer the thread's question, he plays for one of the best team in the league and is receiving a lot of hype. There will be many suitors for Green this summer, so getting him will be tough. And keeping him is in the Warriors' best interest, since Lee and Bogut are virtually guaranteed to miss games (don't get me wrong, I never wish an injury on any player).

And yes, his ability to get under the skin of Blake Griffin and Chris Paul is also welcome.