Who Should We Sign? (2023 Off-Season)

Assuming they would agree to sign here, which SF/PF would be your top choice in free agency?

• Cam Johnson

• Dillon Brooks

• Grant Williams

• Jae Crowder

• Jalen McDaniels

• Jerami Grant

• Josh Hart

• Kyle Kuzma

• PJ Washington

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm wondering if there is a clear path to keep our actual flexibility to be competitive in the 2024 free agency market.

Could we extend Sabonis, extend Monk next year and clear 25-30 M to bring Jaden McDaniels to Sac as RFA and force the Wolves to no match the offer?

I suppose that we can only achieve it if we get rid of Davion or Huerter contract also to clear the needed cap space. It could happens if Colby Jones works here and he could make the jump in his 2nd season to be our starting SG or assume the role of 6th man and let Monk finally be part of our starting line up.

If this is a realistic option I'm with it 100%. I think that there are no many better options that Jaden McDaniels to solve some of the biggest issues of the team without hurting our strengths. And I can't imagine how the Wolves could match a big offer for him while also keeping KAT, Gobert and Edward's huge contracts. So maybe he could me available. We can try to still be competitive this year overpaying some FA for a one year deal. Maybe HB or Bruce Brown.

According to basketball new in Serbia Bruce Brown might be heading to Dallas for 12.5mil per season (not sure how long yet), he's actually a elite fit with Luka and Kyrie/whoever replaces Kyrie. Losing Brown is a huge blow to Denver imo he was probably equal 3rd best player with AG in the playoffs.

If 12.5 is the cost I would trade Huerter for a SF and try sign Brown.

I think rebounding should be our focus. And it should be at the pf spot. Kuzma is probably the best avaible to asses that need. I think if we can address that issue and get a quality backup center maybe Reid we would take a step forward. I’m

According to basketball new in Serbia Bruce Brown might be heading to Dallas for 12.5mil per season (not sure how long yet), he's actually a elite fit with Luka and Kyrie/whoever replaces Kyrie. Losing Brown is a huge blow to Denver imo he was probably equal 3rd best player with AG in the playoffs.

SI article says they would like to sign him at the midlevel but so would about half the NBA. If he doesn’t end up on the Kings I hope he stays in Denver. Maybe Joker can flip him a couple mil haha

I wouldn't do that. Brown did so good for the Nuggets because of the fit between him and rest of their roster. The guys on the Kings' roster have some similarities (example: Jokic and Sabonis are playmaking centers), but there are more differences than similarities between the two teams in terms of the qualities and characteristics of the individuals.

I would prefer to see the Kings sign a 6'7"-6'8" defensive wing like (Herb Jones) who is capable of defending the best 2/3 on the opposing team.. then sign a PF who is a really solid 3-point shooter (like Cam Johnson)... and mix-n-match lineups like so:

Fox - Huerter - 3&D wing - Murray - Sabonis
Fox - 3&D Wing - Murray - Cam - Sabonis

That's the perfect balance to have around Fox and Sabonis, IMO. Sabonis and Fox are not Jokic and Murray. Also, Gordon and MPJ are better offensively and stronger defensively than Murray and Barnes.

If you plan to get Bruce Brown, then he needs to play the majority of his minutes as the SG on defense. Which means you still need another PF... cause Barnes ain't it. Barnes is the weakest link in the current starting 5...

Fox - Brown - Murray - ?? - Sabonis

Last edited: