44 Mon. Jan. 14 Portland 7:00 PM W
45 Thu. Jan. 17 @ Charlotte 4:00 PM. W
46 Sat. Jan. 19 @ Detroit 4:00 PM W
47 Mon. Jan. 21 @ Brooklyn 12:30 PM W
48 Tue. Jan. 22 @ Toronto 4:00 PM L
49 Fri. Jan. 25 @ Memphis 5:00 PM L
50 Sun. Jan. 27 @ LA Clippers 12:30 PM L
51 Wed. Jan. 30 Atlanta 7:00 W
Fudge factor. Kings win 1 not expecting.

9-6

37 Tue. Jan. 1 Portland 6:00 PM
38 Thu. Jan. 3 Denver 7:00 PM
39 Sat. Jan. 5 Golden State 7:00 PM
40 Mon. Jan. 7 Orlando 7:00 PM
41 Tue. Jan. 8 @ Phoenix 6:00 PM
42 Thu. Jan. 10 Detroit 7:00 PM
43 Sat. Jan. 12 Charlotte 7:00 PM
44 Mon. Jan. 14 Portland 7:00 PM
45 Thu. Jan. 17 @ Charlotte 4:00 PM
46 Sat. Jan. 19 @ Detroit 4:00 PM
47 Mon. Jan. 21 @ Brooklyn 12:30 PM
48 Tue. Jan. 22 @ Toronto 4:00 PM
49 Fri. Jan. 25 @ Memphis 5:00 PM
50 Sun. Jan. 27 @ LA Clippers 12:30 PM
51 Wed. Jan. 30 Atlanta 7:00 PM
We can absolutely destroy that schedule if we don't get derailed the next three games. We need to pull one win out of those three and then can legit run off a 10/12 streak or something like that. A win tonight gets the juices flowing.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I want to say the Kings will have a good record for the month of January considering the opponents and their circumstances but that's too premature for my liking because there will be a game or maybe two that the Kings should win and they don't....so with that said, I'm predicting 7-8

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I’m saying a generous 6-9. Despite my feeling the crash back down to earth is right around the corner, it hasn’t happened yet.

Hopefully Bagley returns soon and straightens things out. The miracle comebacks have been nice, but they don’t change the fact the Kings haven’t been playing a style of basketball that leads to sustainable winning since he went down.

I’m saying a generous 6-9. Despite my feeling the crash back down to earth is right around the corner, it hasn’t happened yet.

Hopefully Bagley returns soon and straightens things out. The miracle comebacks have been nice, but they don’t change the fact the Kings haven’t been playing a style of basketball that leads to sustainable winning since he went down.
lol you made the most pessimistic vote out of anybody here... "generously" :)

We just 9-6'd a schedule that was twice as hard as this, both opponent and scheduling wise. You put new depth into the word pessimist.

Can you change your vote? Fat fingers hit 8-7 instead of 7-8. I think we will do better but that’s what I picked last month and we did way better. Kinda superstitious like that. :p

gunks

Hall of Famer
I'm gonna let it ride with 9-6! But I wouldnt be surprised if we get as many as 12 wins.

The schedule looks way easier than December! And Bagley should be back, he's going to give our bench/frontcourt a ridiculous boost!

I am really interested in how the Denver game goes. They mud stomped us earlier this season and now hold the #1 seed in the west.

If it is at least a tight game rather than a blow out like the first one, I like our chances this month.

If it's a blow out, well,it would be disappointing. I guess I am thinking of the Denver game as a gauge of the current "eye of the tiger" level of the team compared to earlier this season. Sucks we probably won't have Marvin back yet.

6-9 I think, teams ar figuring out this team. We can have a 19 points come back and blow a 9 point lead in 3 mins, things go a bit downward recently, just don’t think as high as weeks before

Magic, Hawks, Charlotte(Will beat them both times) , Suns, Blazers(revenge game)

Losses: Portland, Raptors, Dubs, Nets, Grizz, and Clips, Nugs, Detroit(Away)

6-9

KIngs will have to put together a sustainable winning streak to stay in the conversation.
At least 5-6 games straight

Something, they have only done once. Early in the season: Grizz, Magic, Hawks, Wash, and Heat. Not one team above .500 in that streak.

7 of 10 games in Feb are against teams above .500

If Kings can't get it done in Jan. It's not happening. Spurs and Rockets are too well coached will probably lock down the last couple seeds.

Magic, Hawks, Charlotte(Will beat them both times) , Suns, Blazers(revenge game)

Losses: Portland, Raptors, Dubs, Nets, Grizz, and Clips, Nugs, Detroit(Away)

6-9

KIngs will have to put together a sustainable winning streak to stay in the conversation.
At least 5-6 games straight

Something, they have only done once. Early in the season: Grizz, Magic, Hawks, Wash, and Heat. Not one team above .500 in that streak.

7 of 10 games in Feb are against teams above .500

If Kings can't get it done in Jan. It's not happening. Spurs and Rockets are too well coached will probably lock down the last couple seeds.
I can see the emotional armoring has set in amongst a decent portion of you. Moral of the fan base is a bit shaky. I get it. Losing 4th q leads sucks ass. There's no denying this schedule is much softer than last month though. We've done pretty well against east coast teams so far. I don't think we lose to Nets or Pistons.

About the Pistons, Drummond is going to decimate WCS.
It is easier to list the centers that won't decimate WCS than the ones who will. Marcin Gortat decimated Willie last year and he didn't even get off the bench for the Clippers. Jokic will have Willie spinning in his shoes tonight but that won't prevent the coach from playing him in crunch time if it comes to that. I am at the point with Willie that even if he plays "well" (usually courtesy of many easy lobs from his teammates) I don't care. I am not falling for that trick again. Willie is our "speed center" so if he is going to have some success using his speed you would think he would be against a relative plodder like Jokic. But the difference in their fundamentals is light years apart. The bigger question tonight is if Giles can string together a second consecutive strong performance. We need that and he needs that.

I like that we only have one back-to-back this month with second night in Toronto, we were gonna lose that game anyway. EDIT: Oh yeah and one more @ Phoenix. I don't like that. They are playing better.

It is easier to list the centers that won't decimate WCS than the ones who will. Marcin Gortat decimated Willie last year and he didn't even get off the bench for the Clippers. Jokic will have Willie spinning in his shoes tonight but that won't prevent the coach from playing him in crunch time if it comes to that. I am at the point with Willie that even if he plays "well" (usually courtesy of many easy lobs from his teammates) I don't care. I am not falling for that trick again. Willie is our "speed center" so if he is going to have some success using his speed you would think he would be against a relative plodder like Jokic. But the difference in their fundamentals is light years apart. The bigger question tonight is if Giles can string together a second consecutive strong performance. We need that and he needs that.
From Dave’s quote today I will be surprised if Giles sees minutes.

I sadly dont think we see Giles tonight either...not a great matchup for his confidence with Millsap and Jokic. I also have a feeling we will see the WCS that shows up every 7/8 games, as we're playing a top center and a good game tonight could be the difference of 2-3 million dollars on his offer. If he soils the bed again, he knows for sure he ain't getting $. Would love to see him have a good game then get traded to the Wiz or Dallas in a 3 team deal that lands us Barnes or Porter