[NBA] East Finals

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Joe Mazulla giving off some weirdly bad vibe throughout the Playoffs. I'm not sure I'd like him as my coach.
just look at the eyes. he has this long, empty stare at whoever asks him questions and from a body language perspective, it could be a potentially undesirable trait to have coaching these guys but I could also only be reading tea leaves

Good chance Mazzulla gets fired. Brad Stevens may want to look over his shoulder a bit as well. I know JT hurt his ankle on the first play of game 7, but thems the breaks......

i think he’ll be right back at Udoka’s side next season in Houston.

I think maybe Monty Williams..but I wouldn’t be surprised if Stevens reclaimed the job.
You could be right.....but then Stevens might be gone as well. I do think Monty Williams would be a great choice for the C's.

On paper Miami does not have a chance to beat Denver. But then that was said about Miami in every series this post season <LOL>

I do know they don't play the games on paper.

This is going to be a great series. The 2nd and 3rd best coaches in the league facing off. Silver wasn't able to get any of his pet superstars in. You've got a potential first time franchise championship vs an 8th seed cinderella loaded with "undrafted players" (that are mentioned at least twice per quarter).

Denver is the obvious pick - but this Heat time just find ways to win. Vinny's Dish: If Bam can slow down Jokic enough and the Heat zone defense can cut off the passing lanes - they have a chance. They've got all the confidence and momentum in the world right now. Butler is a man on a mission.

But Denver is well rested and has been reacclimating to the altitude and will have home court. Let's see if the Heat can steal one of the first two, if they can - it's going to get interesting!

Personally I think Denver’s gonna crush Miami.
I’d confidently take Miami in this series, except for the rest factor. Denver has plenty of it and Miami doesn’t. Perhaps Miami can keep it going and it won’t matter, but the odds are in Denver’s favor IMO.

The reason I’d take the Heat with equal close to equal rest is that they’ve been a hot playoff team. They’ve taken down whom many felt were 2 of the 3 best teams all season. MIL and BOS. And they’re winning not 1, but multiple road games in these series. They just won 3 road games in BOS, including the pivotal game 7.

They don’t look intimidating on paper and weren’t so much during the regular season, but they’re well coached and have a star player and role players making key shots/plays.

Will DEN be rusty at home in game 1? Will MIA have a let down after a long, emotional series against BOS?

I’m still gonna ride MIA until they buck me, but I’d feel much better about their chances had they not been extended to 7 against the Celtics.