What's your guess for December?

How will the Kings do in December?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You act like the Suns and Bulls are automatic.
I bet they lose one of those. Just because Kangz. Scares don’t count in the standings. Wins do.
I'm acting like they SHOULD be automatic, because I don't have a "kangs" mindset, and I hope the team doesn't either. We absolutely should have no problem beating Suns, Cavs, and Bulls. What I'm HOPING for, is that it kicks this team into gear and locks in their confidence, and we go on a little run.This team looks to be itching to beat up on lesser teams and flex it's muscles a bit after battling the big boys in November and coming out still standing.

If we plan on making the playoffs this year we are going to have to endure at least one extended stretch of games (10-15) where we kind of tear through everybody. All decent teams do that at least once a season, go 8-2, 10-3, 12-4, something like that. If we are who I see with my eyes, then this would be the stretch of this season to do that.

You act like the Suns and Bulls are automatic.
I bet they lose one of those. Just because Kangz. Scares don’t count in the standings. Wins do.
Kings would have never, ever been in the game if Curry and Draymond played. Durantula destroyed the Kings by himself.
6 in a row. That’s laughable. They will drop a supposed gimme against the Bulls, Suns, or Cavs. Beating Indiana again with Oladipo back. I don’t think so.
You’re a real treat, ya know that?

I'm acting like they SHOULD be automatic, because I don't have a "kangs" mindset, and I hope the team doesn't either. We absolutely should have no problem beating Suns, Cavs, and Bulls. What I'm HOPING for, is that it kicks this team into gear and locks in their confidence, and we go on a little run.This team looks to be itching to beat up on lesser teams and flex it's muscles a bit after battling the big boys in November and coming out still standing.

If we plan on making the playoffs this year we are going to have to endure at least one extended stretch of games (10-15) where we kind of tear through everybody. All decent teams do that at least once a season, go 8-2, 10-3, 12-4, something like that. If we are who I see with my eyes, then this would be the stretch of this season to do that.
7l

That is kind of a laughable statement, even though I know what you mean. We have a long way to go and we are losing steam. I hope Bags keeps taking huge steps forward, that's the only way possible we have a shot.

8-7. I think the Eastern Conference teams are for the most part trash, and Phoenix is terrible this year. I think we beat most of the Eastern Conference teams in this stretch and go a bit below .500 on the Western Conference teams, which led me to 8-7.

7l

That is kind of a laughable statement, even though I know what you mean. We have a long way to go and we are losing steam. I hope Bags keeps taking huge steps forward, that's the only way possible we have a shot.
Losing steam? Now that's laughable. We just battled the toughest teams in the league on a brutal month long grind of a schedule, as a sub 30 win team last year and find ourselves at .500. If anything we are GAINING steam.

Bags is performing very well and showing great signs. He doesn't need to make huge steps forward for us to be competitive, only to keep improving at the rate we've seen already. We have improvements to make as a team for sure, but we've been making them, and are clearly past the "flash in the pan" phase.

We'll definitely hit another wall or other rough stretch this year, but it's how you bounce back from that that matters. Those periods are not to be used as justification for a "see I told you this team is crap" kind of post, which is very kangz loser mindset. Culture needs to change among the fanbase as well, not only in the locker room (which is apparently has, much).

I got 9-6

22 Sat. Dec. 1 Indiana 7:00 PM WIN
23 Tue. Dec. 4 @ Phoenix 7:00 PM WIN
24 Fri. Dec. 7 @ Cleveland 5:30 PM WIN

25 Sat. Dec. 8 @ Indiana 5:00 PM
26 Mon. Dec. 10 @ Chicago 5:00 PM WIN
27 Wed. Dec. 12 Minnesota 7:00 PM
28 Fri. Dec. 14 Golden State 7:00 PM
29 Sun. Dec. 16 @ Dallas 4:00 PM WIN
30 Mon. Dec. 17 @ Minnesota 5:00 PM WIN

31 Wed. Dec. 19 Oklahoma City 7:00 PM NBATV
32 Fri. Dec. 21 Memphis 7:00 PM
33 Sun. Dec. 23 New Orleans 3:00 PM WIN
34 Wed. Dec. 26 @ LA Clippers 7:30 PM WIN

35 Thu. Dec. 27 L.A. Lakers 7:00 PM
36 Sun. Dec. 30 @ L.A. Lakers 6:30 PM WIN

FYI, I voted 10-5, but honestly could see them go on a run here and do something like 13-2. It's completely possible and if there was any time to do it, it would be right now. Most winnable stretch of games coming up over the next 4, and after that we play teams we've beaten or almost beaten.
Love the optimism:), I voted 6-9. Don't think we win all of Suns, Cavs, Bulls. All these are on the road, including Chicago which is the last game of a four game road trip. Tough to get them all. Most of the others are possible, but we'd be underdogs in most of them. Hope you are right though.

I got 9-6

22 Sat. Dec. 1 Indiana 7:00 PM WIN
23 Tue. Dec. 4 @ Phoenix 7:00 PM WIN
24 Fri. Dec. 7 @ Cleveland 5:30 PM WIN

26 Mon. Dec. 10 @ Chicago 5:00 PM WIN
29 Sun. Dec. 16 @ Dallas 4:00 PM WIN
30 Mon. Dec. 17 @ Minnesota 5:00 PM WIN

33 Sun. Dec. 23 New Orleans 3:00 PM WIN
34 Wed. Dec. 26 @ LA Clippers 7:30 PM WIN

36 Sun. Dec. 30 @ L.A. Lakers 6:30 PM WIN
Fyi here's how I got to my 10 wins:

(we already have 1)

Indy (again)
Phx
Cle
Chi

--

Split Minn.
Split LA
Okc
Dall
NOH

-----

Basically the same as you except I swap an Indy win for Clippers win, and we take Okc because we have their number.

Losing steam? Now that's laughable. We just battled the toughest teams in the league on a brutal month long grind of a schedule, as a sub 30 win team last year and find ourselves at .500. If anything we are GAINING steam.

Bags is performing very well and showing great signs. He doesn't need to make huge steps forward for us to be competitive, only to keep improving at the rate we've seen already. We have improvements to make as a team for sure, but we've been making them, and are clearly past the "flash in the pan" phase.

We'll definitely hit another wall or other rough stretch this year, but it's how you bounce back from that that matters. Those periods are not to be used as justification for a "see I told you this team is crap" kind of post, which is very kangz loser mindset. Culture needs to change among the fanbase as well, not only in the locker room (which is apparently has, much).
Well... I have been one of the most optimistic Kings fan, so saying that I have a "Kings Loser mindset" may not be very fair while I have only been posting here less than a week. I am not saying this team is crap now. That wouldn't make sense after a win anyway.

Here's what I have seen, Fox, Beli, WCS, and even Hield have not been as hot as they were to start the season. That is loosing steam. We should have not lost to Mem, sense then we have not been the same team that we saw at the start of the season. That again is losing steam. Agree?

I am not saying we fell too far off, but we needed everyone to keep that level of play to make a solid playoff run. Bogie unfortunately hasn't been the difference maker I hoped he would be so far. Last game is was good, but we lucked in to that win It's not like we took the bulls by the horn and beat a team that was playing well. They didn't even have their best player.

I love you're optimism. I hope you keep it. If only you could see me when we lose a close game like the Warrior game... I was a walk meme. I go crazy... I am a huge fan bro. We are.just looking at different sides of a shape.

Well... I have been one of the most optimistic Kings fan, so saying that I have a "Kings Loser mindset" may not be very fair while I have only been posting here less than a week. I am not saying this team is crap now. That wouldn't make sense after a win anyway.

Here's what I have seen, Fox, Beli, WCS, and even Hield have not been as hot as they were to start the season. That is loosing steam. We should have not lost to Mem, sense then we have not been the same team that we saw at the start of the season. That again is losing steam. Agree?

I am not saying we fell too far off, but we needed everyone to keep that level of play to make a solid playoff run. Bogie unfortunately hasn't been the difference maker I hoped he would be so far. Last game is was good, but we lucked in to that win It's not like we took the bulls by the horn and beat a team that was playing well. They didn't even have their best player.

I love you're optimism. I hope you keep it. If only you could see me when we lose a close game like the Warrior game... I was a walk meme. I go crazy... I am a huge fan bro. We are.just looking at different sides of a shape.
Haha great post. We all need to have a Kings night out at a bar here in town one of these days.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

Yep, and the long-time veterans around here will judge based on what they see. They'll call you out to see what you're made of. ;)

I keep struggling with this prediction. I think the games vs Phoenix and Cleveland are dangerous. Phoenix, not unlike the Kings, has had a very hard schedule. Cleveland just beat Philly and Houston, then dropped games to Wolves, OKC, Toronto and Boston. Both of these teams can show up for a night and I'm afraid it will be against us. But assuming we get those 2 as we should, then its a matter of what happens after Dec 10. We will be playing teams that are playing well. Thats the careful part of me. The other part says we can go on a run here. For example, I think we will beat Indiana again. I think we take at least one from the Lakers. And then there are teams like Minessota which I don't really have a good feel as to what will happen there, and we play them twice. I'm gonna say 7-8.

I'm not sure we have ever seen the member in question as anything but jaded.
Ain’t that the truth. Speaking for myself, I’m enjoying this season so much. I don’t want to waste any energy on being so pessimistic. We have a collection of young talent that’s currently the envy of all the rebuilding teams in the league. We should all enjoy it before the team becomes really good and high expectations take over lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
I'm thinking 5-10. The schedule starts off really easy but the 2nd half of the month is really tough.

I'm scared we're gonna go on a 6 or 7 game losing streak. I'm hoping we can sneak in a couple W's.

22 Sat. Dec. 1 Indiana 7:00 PM
23 Tue. Dec. 4 @ Phoenix 7:00 PM -
Have a bad feeling about this one for some reason
24 Fri. Dec. 7 @ Cleveland 5:30 PM
26 Mon. Dec. 10 @ Chicago 5:00 PM

29 Sun. Dec. 16 @ Dallas 4:00 PM
30 Mon. Dec. 17 @ Minnesota 5:00 PM

33 Sun. Dec. 23 New Orleans 3:00 PM
34 Wed. Dec. 26 @ LA Clippers 7:30 PM

36 Sun. Dec. 30 @ L.A. Lakers 6:30 PM
Just a polite request to everyone from the partially color blind amongst us. Please don't use red and green all the time to separate things. It's hard to tell the difference sometimes. Use red and blue, or green and purple, or black and anything else. Yes, I am the person who can't see some of the numbers on those dot tests, like this one:

https://enchroma.com/pages/test

Thanks!

Edit: In case anyone was interested, and depending on which test I take, I get a variation (strong or more mild version) on this result (so you know which colors NOT to use together!):

STRONG DEUTAN

What is a deutan?

Deutans are people with deuteranomaly, a type of red-green color blindness in which the green cones do not detect enough green and are too sensitive to yellows, oranges, and reds.

As a result, greens, yellows, oranges, reds, and browns may appear similar, especially in low light. It can also be difficult to tell the difference between blues and purples, or pinks and grays.

Last edited:
6 in a row. That’s laughable. They will drop a supposed gimme against the Bulls, Suns, or Cavs. Beating Indiana again with Oladipo back. I don’t think so.
Mate we are 11 and 11. People would have said the same thing if we proposed we'd be where we are now at the start of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.