What would you think of?

I heard a few rumours (Yes already) That Gary Payton is very keen on a move to Sacramento. What do you think on the possible aquiring of him?

Also I think King's should make a move for Darko Milicic. We all know he wants out of Detroit because he's not getting any game time from his veteran loving coach Larry Brown. This kid is a very good player and with a bit of proper game time who knows what he can do. I've seen him play when he was still in Serbia and the kid has got ALOT of skill.

Anyway what do you think

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Kings-Lakers-Fan said:
Regarding the gloves move to Sac-Town is already discuessed in the following forum:
http://www.kingsfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3473

As for Darko, do you really think that he would be worth. I saw him in serbia too, but I don't know how good he is now. I had great hopes for him, but now I consider him a flop. I really don't see anything speacil in this kid???
Thanks for the repost message Kings-Lakers.

As for Darko -- well, he looks terrible right now. I have never seen him outside the NBA, so all I have to go on is his play during those brief moments when he is on the court in Detroit, and I can't even tell what he's susposed to be good at. At least with Tskitishvili I can tell he's susposed to be a shooter, another Dirk. But have no idea what Darko is susposed to do because he looks lost. I guess if we didn't need to give up much, maybe. Or maybe if Geoff had seen him play and thought he'd develop. But we're a tough place for an ultra-raw kis to develop, and he looks very very VERY raw.

Ah sorry didn't see the thread about the gloves move. But I seriously think that it would be worth making a move for. He's got loads of potential at the moment his confidence is shot.

I heard a few rumors too. Both of them were posts on this forum.

Regarding Darko, earlier this year Joe Dumars said they're not trading him and they're not listening to offers for him.

Kev.in said:
I heard a few rumors too. Both of them were posts on this forum.

Regarding Darko, earlier this year Joe Dumars said they're not trading him and they're not listening to offers for him.
Guess that means he's gonna be another. What if?
player