What should we do if we keep on losing

If we lose tonight(especially if we aren't even competitve) then I think Adelman will be gone tomorrow. This can't continue on the same track and a change has to be made.

Ryle said:
If we lose tonight(especially if we aren't even competitve) then I think Adelman will be gone tomorrow. This can't continue on the same track and a change has to be made.
I'd almost argue the opposite: If Petrie is as tight with RA as we're led to believe and the Maloofs are in the "as long as we're making money mode," as they appear to be, then Shareef's injury, on top of Bonzi's injury and Peja's latest ailment, is the perfect justification to take NO action. Injuries aren't the coach's fault, are they? Besides, there isn't a coach worth having who'd take a look at the situation as it stands right this moment and honestly say, "I can make this all better."

Unless Petrie has a trick or two up his sleeve -- and many of us are losing/have lost faith in him -- it's going to be a very long season.

Ryle said:
Sorry, we have 3 former all stars and one should have been all star on this roster. Portland has no one and they come on our home floor and beat us handily. The coach/system is the problem.
The issue is not that we don't have talented people, we just don't have the right mix of talent. Doesn't matter how many great finish carpenters you have, if there are no roofers, framers or plumbers you can't build a house. Also, Coach can yell at a guy to do something. If it's something that person can't do, or do well, it won't get done. Is the person not listening to coach? May look that way to an outsider. At this point, I don't know.