What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
GoGoGadget said:
Pancakes?
Phil: [after crashing a car, to a cop at his window] Three cheeseburgers, two large fries, two chocolate shakes and a large coke.
Ralph:
And some flapjacks.
Phil:
Too early for flapjacks?

I'm currently listening to the Rolling Stones - Exile on Main Street. Possibly their best album.

F

Fillmoe

im listening to kanye west - heard em say

the album has already leaked on the net from what i heard... im definetely gonna buy it when it comes out!

T

thesanityannex

hey fillmoe-what's that new Nas joint, with the jazzy beat? and what's the name of the biggie/sinatra mix, i don't feel like digging through fifty pages to find it?

now listening to: Atmosphere-The Caged Bird Sings

F

Fillmoe

dj daddy dog - vibe with the tribe
1. Daddy Dog's Tribal Intro 2. Scenario (Remix) 3. Everything Is Fair 4. Can I Kick It 5. Electric Relaxation 6. Buddy 7. Check Da Rhyme 8. If The Papes Come 9. Push It Along 10. Award Tour 11. Buggin' Out 12. Excursions 13. LA Schmove 14. Hot Sex 15. Start It Up 16. Mr. Muhammad 17. Luck Of Lucien 18. Left My Wallet 19. Youthful Expression 20. Don't Curse 21. Scenario 22. Scenario Juggle (DJ Total Eclipse) 23. Verses From The Abstract 24. We've Got The Jazz 25. Bonita Applebaum (Remix) 26. Oh My God 27. Ince Again (Daddy Dog Remix) 28. What 29. She Wants To Move (Remix) 30. Saturday 31. Saturday Juggle (DJ Precision) 32. Public Enemy 33. Get It Together
http://www.accesshiphop.com/store/?itemid=10061

Status
Not open for further replies.