What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
Blackalicious-Sky is Falling
I absolutely love the Blazing Arrow album. First in Flight, Feel That Way, Aural Pleasure and Release are some of my favorite cuts, but the entire record is fantastic.

If you don't already have them, I'd recommend Blackalicious' Nia album as well as Lyrics Born's solo album, Later That Day.

funkykingston said:
I absolutely love the Blazing Arrow album. First in Flight, Feel That Way, Aural Pleasure and Release are some of my favorite cuts, but the entire record is fantastic.

If you don't already have them, I'd recommend Blackalicious' Nia album as well as Lyrics Born's solo album, Later That Day.
Blazing Arrow is one of my all-time fav albums. The Craft comes out in september, should be good. Got to support the local boys, right?

F

Fillmoe

not to many people know about this guy... but this album is too good to overpass.... if u guys like Anthony Hamilton u will most definetely love Lyfe Jennings

"*** Like That":Eminem---actually the video on BET's Uncut... I had no idea he has triumph the Insult Comic Dog starring in his video...hilarious! I am not an Eminem fan in the least but I loooove Triumph.... "..For me to poop on!"!

Cafe1 said:
That damn Sobe Lean commercial... the one with his sister in it... gag me... :(

Oh boy... I hate that commercial. It has to be one of the most irritating commercials ever made!

Currently listenig to The Rise Guys on the Kings Flagship.

Status
Not open for further replies.