Welcome Sammy D

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
WELCOME SAMMY D! You will love it out here and with Tyreke and Omri and Carl you will have fun and win a bunch of games.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Welcome!

We've needed someone like you here for a long time. I'm sure you'll get all the minutes and touches you want.
Obviously Tyreke is option #1. Something tells me that Dalembert wasn't brought in to be the #2 or #3 option in our offense...or #4, for that matter.

So Sammy, welcome! Grab a lot of boards, block a lot of shots, and please, please don't complain about your role on the offense.

Welcome Sammy

Play D, rebound, block shots, ummm let me see Play D, rebound, block some shots. You might even throw in a couple dunks or layups but wait...did I mention Play D, rebound, block shots.....I think you will fit in great just remember the secrets mentioned above and you will be a favorite here in Sacramento. A big with playoff experience is always welcome!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Play D, rebound, block shots, ummm let me see Play D, rebound, block some shots. You might even throw in a couple dunks or layups but wait...did I mention Play D, rebound, block shots.....I think you will fit in great just remember the secrets mentioned above and you will be a favorite here in Sacramento. A big with playoff experience is always welcome!
Yeah, what he said!

Welcome to the Kings!

Welcome to Sacramento Mr. Dalembeast!

You are the ANSWER to the main problem of the Kings. Consider yourself as one of the Saviors, but please continue to play like one.