Warriors @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HndsmCelt said:
Say it if you wnat it won't Matter Tag is officialy in the Adelman Dog House!
Really... i knew Adleman was disapointed in him but i didnt know it was that bad... i guess we wont see anymore Ostertag this year if i know Adleman :D ...

Since93 said:
The warriors announcers kept saying there's 9 guys in Warriors uniform tonight, in EVERY timeout!!

I mean, so what? What's the big deal? Kings has played with 7 players on our roster.

Warriors are idiots.
They just said it again.. it's the 6th time.

I am going to mute my TV.

VF21 said:
That casual jumper went off the BACK of the rim, which means he's pumped. I've watched Kevin at shoot-around. If he gets the first one to go, he could light up the place. I hope he gets the chance.

:D
Does he look comfortable with the offence?

Andriod_KiNg said:
Really... i knew Adleman was disapointed in him but i didnt know it was that bad... i guess we wont see anymore Ostertag this year if i know Adleman :D ...
When he got 5 min against Miami and NOT against Shaq I was worried, but with ) min against Houston I have to assume there is a fork in his back.

G

GrantNapear113

The Kings have gone to the super lame McDonalds font, just look at the Sacramento on the endlines of the court.

They need to go back to the Kings before the current theme, but after the red, white and blue days...

Well not a bad half, Warriors ARE palying good ball, but the Kings really ought to have a lead rather than a tied score. Bibby's shooting is a concern, but he is doing the other things Passing, running the floor and penetrating well. Big props to Mo and Darius for stepping up!

Andriod_KiNg said:
tied at halftime... my heart cant handle anymore of these close games..
yeah, me too. i really really hope we get a comfy lead and not rely on heroics for once.

but if that's the way the kings want to do it, it's ok. as long as they get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.