Warriors @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Well i hope this will do. My daughter woke up a few min before tip off. After the change she was ready to be feed. I started feeding her when we were down 11-0. Maybe that feeding will be enough to last the game. I don't think she can take anymore.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Dang! I show up late for the game...find out lots of players for both sides are missing action tonight....learn that JR is out because of voodoo in the forest. Crazy tonight. However, one thing remains the same.

GO KINGS!!!

6th said:
Dang! I show up late for the game...find out lots of players for both sides are missing action tonight....learn that JR is out because of voodoo in the forest. Crazy tonight. However, one thing remains the same.

GO KINGS!!!
LMAO, it just sounds so much funnier when it's said like taht :D

The warriors announcers kept saying there's 9 guys in Warriors uniform tonight, in EVERY timeout!!

I mean, so what? What's the big deal? Kings has played with 7 players on our roster.

Warriors are idiots.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
EmKingsFan4 said:
K-mart!!!
K-Mart is Kenyon Martin.

Kevin goes by the nickname "Special K," which was what he told OUR VERY OWN Kingsgurl he was very happy about. Look in the Art Studio. rhuber even created a unique Special K cereal box poster, Kingsgurl took it to a game and had Kevin sign it for him.

Kevin Martin is SPECIAL K...

:D

VF21 said:
K-Mart is Kenyon Martin.

Kevin goes by the nickname "Special K," which was what he told OUR VERY OWN Kingsgurl he was very happy about. Look in the Art Studio. rhuber even created a unique Special K cereal box poster, Kingsgurl took it to a game and had Kevin sign it for him.

Kevin Martin is SPECIAL K...

Special K huh? OKay got it!! Man it's hard to keep up! ;)

Entity

Hall of Famer
House gave Mike a good rest last night in the 2nd. Overtime killed that good rest though. Looks like Eddie is at it again. A good 7 min rest so far. 15 to 17 real minutes

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Since93 said:
What a causal looking jumper by Special K.... :(
That casual jumper went off the BACK of the rim, which means he's pumped. I've watched Kevin at shoot-around. If he gets the first one to go, he could light up the place. I hope he gets the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.