Warriors @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
REMINDER: We are ALL Kings fans. We can discuss this without it turning personal. Future personal comments as what have occurred above are going to be deleted.

vj9999 said:
I am willing to give Peja an off season. If he has 2 off season tan we have a problem.
Don't mean to bud into the intended person you were replying to but IMO an off season happens in year 2. An off season happens in year 12. Not this early in his career. Not after he made such a big deal about not wanting to be here any longer.

Peja's act is growing old with me and I have been a long Peja supporter.

Entity

Hall of Famer
I could deal with Peja going 4-17 or whatever it was. IF he got 13 rebounds and 8 assist to go along with it. We used to have a guy like that. You know if he isn't on shooting he can still do something else. I wonder who that guy was that got blasted if he shot under 40% but still got a triple double.

vj9999 said:
I am willing to give Peja an off season. If he has 2 off season tan we have a problem.
That's what I call patientence!!!!

I lost it with 10:12 remaining in the 4th, when he missed a rebound because he simply didn't have the heart to put his hands in the air (I ranted on this in an earlier post in this thread so I won't labor the point here). Off season or does he still want to be traded? In my opinion there is a difference between having an off game and zero heart.

Entity said:
I could deal with Peja going 4-17 or whatever it was. IF he got 13 rebounds and 8 assist to go along with it. We used to have a guy like that. You know if he isn't on shooting he can still do something else. I wonder who that guy was that got blasted if he shot under 40% but still got a triple double.
Oh for crying out loud, go follow philadelphia

Entity said:
Oh, here we go again. In my mind, you lose the argument now, because you were the first to bring up Webber as we were discussing/criticizing Pedja.

I think that Webber got WAY too much crap. And at the time, peja was given a free ride. SOME people thought Peja was "the man", and that once Webber was gone (and no longer holding Peja back) Peja would suddenly turn into Larry Bird II.

That was foolish. Peja will NEVER be that kind of player. Period. He is a great shooter, and he cn do a few other things well. He can not, and will not EVER be the type of player that you hitch a team to, and say: "now carry us".

NOW THIS YEAR> Because people foolishly overhyped Peja last year, and trashed Webber in his name the last year and a half, Peja's rep has had a sort of smack-back whiplash amongst the fans. THis is foolish, IMHO. He is what he is. You might as well trash Bibby for being so damn short. Or Ostertag for not having more vertical leap. Sorry folks, those are the cards.

I also can't believe that people who earlier in the year were flabbergasted at the stupid abuse Webbber was receiving (and was one of them) are using THAT LEVEL as the measuring stick for how much sniping criticism is acceptable. "if it was good enough for Webber its good enough for peja..." Balderdash

<<I have to see how many 65 year old excalmations I can sneak in ;)>>

Entity said:
The person you are referring to is on ANOTHER team.

I have not said a single derrogative thing tonight. I am just defending a Kings player as I would defend any other Kings player (heart or no heart). Well anyone except FTM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.