Warriors @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
VF21 said:
My three cents: I could not possibly care less about whether or not we were swept by the Golden State Warriors. To me, that is totally and utterly non-important.

What does bother me is that I no longer have ANY faith in Peja's abilities? Had he done ANYTHING tonight we would have won. I'm done giving him any quarter and I'm certainly done making excuses for him. I am disgusted.
Finally. It happened for me a few games ago. No heart at all... we needed him tonight.

G

GrantNapear113

It's only an hr and 30 min drive to Oakland. I wonder how those Warriors fans in Arco feel now, they're the superior ones.

I have come to the dawning conclusion that the Kings have a hard time winning when

Vlade,
Doug,
Cwebb,
Miller,
Cat,
Peja,
and Bibby

all don't show up to play.

Hmmmmm.....?

VF21 said:
I no longer have ANY faith in Peja's abilities. Had he done ANYTHING tonight we would have won. I'm done giving him any quarter and I'm certainly done making excuses for him. I am disgusted.

:mad:
As much as I like Peja I cannot disagree. As I said the other night, this team as constructed will only go as far as peja plays. After tonight I am thinking we wont be going to far

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
mcsluggo said:
when was th last time you made an excuse for Peja?
I suggest you look at my posts since the Webber trade. I have been supportive of Peja from the beginning.

It's easy to take a potshot at me, Doc, but you might want to make sure you have the right target. I have tried extremely hard to be fair. Ask any of the people who are now posting regularly on the board.

But I'm not going to argue with you about this. The point is Peja is out of excuses. He's acting like he has no idea what he's doing out there and he's one of our VETERANS.

G

GrantNapear113

The fans at Arco normally boo at the end of the game when it's the referee's fault.

The rest of the NBA is soooo over blaming anyone else.

mcsluggo said:
I have come to the dawning conclusion that the Kings have a hard time winning when

Vlade,
Doug,
Cwebb,
Miller,
Cat,
Peja,
and Bibby

all don't show up to play.

Hmmmmm.....?
Such an awesome post^. You gotta love the absolute truth of it.

GrantNapear113 said:
The fans at Arco normally boo at the end of the game when it's the referee's fault.

The rest of the NBA is soooo over blaming anyone else.
Vf will you do something about this Troll already?

VF21 said:
My three cents: I could not possibly care less about whether or not we were swept by the Golden State Warriors. To me, that is totally and utterly non-important.

What does bother me is that I no longer have ANY faith in Peja's abilities. Had he done ANYTHING tonight we would have won. I'm done giving him any quarter and I'm certainly done making excuses for him. I am disgusted.

I really want to see what excuse people can make for him tonight. I dont mind that he missed most of his shots, but i do mind that he keep losing his defensive assignment. He needs to fight through the screen!

Entity

Hall of Famer
Thanks to Peja my daughter now has a complex. She got feed in the 1st quarter. I know her record was for the last 5 min of the game but, still she has a heavy heart tonight.

VF21 said:

What does bother me is that I no longer have ANY faith in Peja's abilities. Had he done ANYTHING tonight we would have won. I'm done giving him any quarter and I'm certainly done making excuses for him. I am disgusted.

I disagree this time. He was off and that is it. He was trying, but shots were not going in. He played 45 minutes the night before, played really hard and all he gets is crap from people.

Well Peja didnt show up tonight... alot of the blame goes on him.. but boy talk about our luck... No Miller, No Jackson, No Mobley, No Willaimson.. and half a game for Skinner... i dont care what seed we are or how much we win now... we just need to stay in the playoffs and get healthy...

I took a lotta crap the other night for my take on #16, Well at least I won't have to hear about how Mobley lost this game.

VF21 said:
I suggest you look at my posts since the Webber trade. I have been supportive of Peja from the beginning.

It's easy to take a potshot at me, Doc, but you might want to make sure you have the right target. I have tried extremely hard to be fair. Ask any of the people who are now posting regularly on the board.

But I'm not going to argue with you about this. The point is Peja is out of excuses. He's acting like he has no idea what he's doing out there and he's one of our VETERANS.
Here here VF!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
GrantNapear113 said:
It's only an hr and 30 min drive to Oakland. I wonder how those Warriors fans in Arco feel now, they're the superior ones.
Hmmmmmm...

And the clever Warrior troll has left the building.

VF21 said:
He's acting like he has no idea what he's doing out there and he's one of our VETERANS.
All's I have to say is with 10:12 left in the 4th, rebound headed right for Peja at about 10' out. THE GUY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO LIFT HIS HANDS!!!!! That's all we would have had to do!! Just put his hands in the air. Instead, the guy that he was guarding jumped and grabbed the ball as it was about 10 inches over Peja's head!!! For those of you that taped the game, please rewind your tape and check it out. This guy wants to be traded so bad, its disgusting!!!!! To say he has zero heart is to lie, he has negative 10 heart if that's possible!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.