VOTE: Who should the Kings pick in the upcoming draft?

Assuming said player is available, who should the Kings pick in the upcoming draft?

• Trey Burke

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Michael Carter-Williams

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Alex Len

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Shabazz Muhammad

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Kentavious Caldwell-Pope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C.J. McCollum

• Cody Zeller

• Anthony Bennett

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Jamaal Franklin

• Shane Larkin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do we really need a thread for this? Plenty of duplicate threads where people are discussing who they'd like. And anyway, things are still very uncertain - we'll know much more about what teams like which player during workouts and closer to the draft. From those options, I'd take Burke. But you probably should have included Gobert, Karasev, Schroeder and a few others on there too.

Do we really need a thread for this? Plenty of duplicate threads where people are discussing who they'd like. And anyway, things are still very uncertain - we'll know much more about what teams like which player during workouts and closer to the draft. From those options, I'd take Burke. But you probably should have included Gobert, Karasev, Schroeder and a few others on there too.
Just trying to get a consensus. I agree that I should've made it a little more broad, but unfortunately I don't know how to edit.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I would remove Caldwell-Pope, Franklin, and Larkin, and add any of these four. Gobert, Adams, Olynyk, and Saric. Franklin and Larkin have little or no chance of getting picked in the top ten, and as much as I like Caldwell-Pope, its unlikely he will either.

I would remove Caldwell-Pope, Franklin, and Larkin, and add any of these four. Gobert, Adams, Olynyk, and Saric. Franklin and Larkin have little or no chance of getting picked in the top ten, and as much as I like Caldwell-Pope, its unlikely he will either.
Good idea. How do I edit?