Vegas Summer League (split)

Thought JJ had a nice game. 8/6/4 in 22 min. Had some really nice passes and created a couple things off the dribble. Defense was solid as usual. He looks like he’s becoming a bit more confident.

I’d really like to see them let him run the offense for a stint to see what he can do.

JJ looked the best he has all SL last night. Made really good passes and knows how to find Guy wide open for 3. Not to mention his excellent defense. The game turned when they took him out and put in Doyle in the 4th quarter.

JJ looked the best he has all SL last night. Made really good passes and knows how to find Guy wide open for 3. Not to mention his excellent defense. The game turned when they took him out and put in Doyle in the 4th quarter.
Could not agree more. He should a complete package tonight. Loved his ability to play make

SLAB

Hall of Famer

It's plays like these that make me like Justin James as a prospect. First he shows the athletic ability off the ball there, then the court vision to squirt that pass out to Guy for the three.
Someone said it earlier, he’s looking like a player who will be much better with the real NBA team, not a bunch of scrubs trying to get theirs and just maybe make anyone’s radar.

Can Semaj Christon go away?
Seriously, he had to have saved one of these coaches from drowning or something. As a SG he's pretty good, as a PG, holy moly. How else could they be letting him run the offense? It's insane. Has been since the first game in Sac and still is.

Hero-ball BS
Guy showed when 3 isn't falling he can drive to the basket or drive to the basket

Clips shared the rock (played much more team basketball). So much selfishness makes it hard to watch

Hero-ball BS
Guy showed when 3 isn't falling he can drive to the basket or drive to the basket

Clips shared the rock (played much more team basketball). So much selfishness makes it hard to watch
They finally let KG run the offense and at the end of the game it looked like he turned an ankle So, Summer League over probably!

Man, I’d welcome back checked-out Doris Burke over Isaiah Thomas and cell-phone Chris Webber any day of the week. This is horrible.
I know in the minority, but I find Burke so annoying, always have. Thomas is freaking terrible. And Webber is the most disappointing because I thought he could have been great, but he clearly doesn’t put in the work.

I know in the minority, but I find Burke so annoying, always have. Thomas is freaking terrible. And Webber is the most disappointing because I thought he could have been great, but he clearly doesn’t put in the work.
What's funny is Van Gundy was the most annoying to me when he first started but now he's one of my favorites because I like how he calls it like it is and uses common sense, regardless of how dumb the rule is.

Burke is my least favorite next to Mark "everything I say is profound" Jackson. She spends way too much time talking about players' feelings vs. what's actually happening during the game. I don't care about their emotional state. I just want you to tell me something about the game that I may have missed.

Never liked Burke, something about her voice just grates on me (cadence and overall inflection). But she at least seemed knowledgeable, which is probably why ESPN dolled her up at some point from where she first came on the scene.