[Game] Trailblazers @ Kings - 1/7/14 - 7 p.m. PST

Entity

Hall of Famer
Ok Keith smart used to get sucked into good play by the bench by leaving them out there after the heat wore off. I hope Malone doesn't make that mistake here.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Gray probably sets the best screens in Sacramento since Brad Miller was randomly smashing dudes in the backcourt
I still remember being at a game when Brad set what has to have been the nastiest pick ever. Don't remember who ran into it, but I remember you could almost actually see the little birdies floating around his head.

Aaron Gray needs to play.

I'm not giving him all the credit, but he is shutting down the paint, setting great screens, working on the glass, etc. He makes the team better. Can't put my finger on why, but the team plays better every time he's in there.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I still remember being at a game when Brad set what has to have been the nastiest pick ever. Don't remember who ran into it, but I remember you could almost actually see the little birdies floating around his head.
Brad had an absolute gift for setting picks in the backcourt that would absolutely level the other team's guards. I remember a lot of other teams not liking it but I loved it.

S

SacKings2002NBAChampions

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR

Bench production and effort on defense
The fact that we can't rebound is still a worry but the effort is there tonight
Now just consistency

I'm not giving him all the credit, but he is shutting down the paint, setting great screens, working on the glass, etc. He makes the team better. Can't put my finger on why, but the team plays better every time he's in there.

I think he is just one of those players who really knows their role and gives nothing but good effort. He may not fill up the stat sheet but the things he does are absolutely crucial to the team succeeding. I like him a lot.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think he is just one of those players who really knows their role and gives nothing but good effort. He may not fill up the stat sheet but the things he does are absolutely crucial to the team succeeding. I like him a lot.
Did you see the video about Gay, Gray and Acy getting the word about being traded right before the Lakers game? Gray seems to have been very popular with the Raptors...and I think he may be the surprise of the trade.

Because he doesn't demand shots, but is motivated to do all the dirty work to get everyone else open looks. Valuable backup