[Game] Trailblazers @ Kings - 1/7/14 - 7 p.m. PST

Glenn

Hall of Famer
So is there some rule that the officials have to make a certain number of poopooty calls per night?
Only when they involve the Kings. It's the "Boogie Effect."

I swear that inadvertent whistle when Boogie had the ball was the ref trying to use up his Boogie fouls until he got talked out of it.

K

KingMilz

Not down by much with IT having his worst game of the year and Cousins putting up a effortless 19 (didn't even think he was close to his best), loving seeing our massive line up, I wish JT would actualyl play like a poor man's LMA don't worry about your awful post up game just take 15 footers. Williams/Gay on the wings >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other combo we have.

Not down by much with IT having his worst game of the year and Cousins putting up a effortless 19 (didn't even think he was close to his best), loving seeing our massive line up, I wish JT would actualyl play like a poor man's LMA don't worry about your awful post up game just take 15 footers. Williams/Gay on the wings >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other combo we have.
What? How is it IT's worst game of the year?!

Glenn

Hall of Famer
IT has 5 assists.