[Trade rumor]Kings offered Bjelica for Kuzma, Lakers want Bogdan instead

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Bogie is a 14.4 SG Playmaker vs Bridges is a 12.4 PPG SF, yes monk is a bust, but makes salary work and gets us a cheap backup behind Buddy

If Charlotte really wants Bogie, that's my price, does charlotte think we are gonna give bogie away? oh they can have one of our 2nd rd pks too

Just an FYI, RPM and PIPM have Bridges as one of the worst players in all of basketball. He's 2nd worst in RPM and 9th worst on PIPM.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
RPM, which stands for Real Plus-Minus, is a stat that combines box score data with plus-minus to rank players

Player Impact Plus-Minus (PIPM for short) is a plus-minus impact metric that combines luck-adjusted plus-minus data with the value of the boxscore and a handful of interaction terms to estimate a player's value over the course of a season.

Dang. Just my personal opinion (not mod speaking), but if you bring up something that someone isn't familiar with, isn't "just google them" kind of a snarky response? In all honesty, I was about to ask the same thing bt then I realized I really don't care. ;)
Wasn't meant to be snarky. Just figured it would be easier to get it from the source than listen to me try to reword it in another long winded post that no one wants to read ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Wasn't meant to be snarky. Just figured it would be easier to get it from the source than listen to me try to reword it in another long winded post that no one wants to read ;)
Fair enough, although if you look, you'll see I deleted the post you quoted because it sounded like I was being snarky. :p