Trade for Sabonis?

Trade Fox for Sabonis?

• Total voters
Melbourne. Think Jimbob is Qld?
Simmons being from Melbourne is a major reason I don’t believe he’s a primadonna. Pretty down to earth folks over here, tall poppies get cut down. My guess is he just didn’t have the guts to take all the criticism in Philadelphia. Could be wrong, but if he’s a King someday i’m all for it.

Last edited:
Simmons being from Melbourne is a major reason I don’t believe he’s a primadonna. Pretty down to earth folks over here, tall poppies get cut down. My guess is he just didn’t have the guts to take all the criticism in Philadelphia. Could be wrong, but if he’s a King someday i’m all for it.
Yeah I just don't know. Melbourne is a very chilled place and most Australians in the NBA seem pretty level headed. Ben Simmons though?

Yeah I just don't know. Melbourne is a very chilled place and most Australians in the NBA seem pretty level headed. Ben Simmons though?
Yeah what do I know but Australia's national team coach Brian Goorjian strongly defends him as a stand-up character. Simmons also played for Goorjian’s brother at Box Hill secondary college in Melbourne so he is pretty familiar with him.

I enjoy seeing talent from here translate into the NBA. Josh Giddey seems to be as advertised.

The rumors are swirling around Golden State being a good fit. Sabonis for Wiseman, Kuminga and Moody.

Steph
Klay
Wiggins
Green
Sabonis

Yikes.

For the Pacers they could either trade Wiseman to Okc for example or trade Turner.

Brodgan
Moody
Warren
Kuminga
Wiseman

They would have high draft picks for the next couple years and be flush with talent.

The rumors are swirling around Golden State being a good fit. Sabonis for Wiseman, Kuminga and Moody.

Steph
Klay
Wiggins
Green
Sabonis

Yikes.

For the Pacers they could either trade Wiseman to Okc for example or trade Turner.

Brodgan
Moody
Warren
Kuminga
Wiseman

They would have high draft picks for the next couple years and be flush with talent.
I’d like to see the Kings somehow get in on that trade and get one of the Warriors young wings.

Steph
Klay
Wiggins
Green
Sabonis

Yikes.

Brodgan
Moody
Warren
Kuminga
Wiseman

I feel like the warriors are a good trade option for everyone. They are a contender, which would make most players happy to go there and have a bunch of young talent they don’t “need” which other teams would like. Seems like they come up in almost every trade rumor.

Steph
Klay
Wiggins
Green
Sabonis

Yikes.

Brodgan
Moody
Warren
Kuminga
Wiseman

Am I the only one that’s not that impressed with Wiseman? If W’s can pull this off and Klay comes back looking good….they are going to win another title

Am I the only one that’s not that impressed with Wiseman? If W’s can pull this off and Klay comes back looking good….they are going to win another title
I rate Wisenan as a better prospect than Bags based on size alone. If Indy wants Bagley, send Wisemsm here.

Steph
Klay
Wiggins
Green
Sabonis

Yikes.

Brodgan
Moody
Warren
Kuminga
Wiseman

The only real issue for the GS is that they've kind of let their young pieces collect dust and/or get too much of a look at the lower levels with Kuminga. Reality, even if not bad per se, has a way of knocking some of the luster off "potential". Sabonis would be a great fit for them though.

The only real issue for the GS is that they've kind of let their young pieces collect dust and/or get too much of a look at the lower levels with Kuminga. Reality, even if not bad per se, has a way of knocking some of the luster off "potential". Sabonis would be a great fit for them though.

Don’t you think that’s a pretty good haul for the Pacers? They may push for another first but Golden State might even be ok with that.

League sources told The Sacramento Bee the Kings have not engaged the Pacers in talks for Sabonis or Turner since last week when The Athletic reported Indiana is open to discussions. The website reported the Pacers are receptive to trade talks for guard Caris LeVert and either Sabonis or Turner as they move toward a rebuild, but the Kings have not shown interest in either of Indiana’s big men, sources told The Bee.
Lame!

One source said the Kings are still shopping a package including Buddy Hield and Marvin Bagley III in hopes of getting a good player in return.
Even worse! If this package is your hope for an upgrade, good luck.

Read more at: https://www.sacbee.com/sports/nba/sacramento-kings/article256556286.html#storylink=cpy

Last edited:

dude12

Hall of Famer
I thought the idea was to go after wings? It’s a wings and guards league now and as good as Sabonis and Turner are, they do nothing to address this