Tough couple of games coming up!!!

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Man this schedule isn't paying us any favors. How do you think we will do? Miami and Detroit could quite possibly eat us alive with the state of temporary disarray.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Yes, the temporary disarray of the team could make these games really tough. We have the talent to win both, however, we really need to practice together and work on timing, especially.

On the other hand, there is a reason that they play the games. You never know.

yah, tough schedule, little time to prepare. all we need is practice, we are stronger then we have been playing in the last few nights. i want another all star break really quick like so we can get another full practice and some rest...

royalroots said:
yah, tough schedule, little time to prepare. all we need is practice, we are stronger then we have been playing in the last few nights. i want another all star break really quick like so we can get another full practice and some rest...
too bad we couldn't have made the trade over the all-star break

I think we have a better chance against Miami than Detroit. Detroit has been on fire recently. We shall see what the Pistons can do against the Suns tonight, but Detroit is the one to worry about I think. Not only are they are a GREAT defensive force, but they can move the ball and shoot the ball really well also. Rasheed and Tayshaun have been lighting up and they have a great bench in Antonio McDyess and Lindsey Hunter and Carlos Arroyo and Dupree have been stepping up their game as well. Plus when Larry Brown does play Ham he does his part to. Mr. Delfino when he was playing and not injured was a great prospect as well.

I wanted to go to this game badly. Kings are my #1 team and the Pistons are my husbands. We of course route for eachothers teams when not playing against eachother, but this would've been a fun game to go see, but nooooooooo? My hubby has to be in a fishing tourny. Sorry, got off the tracl there. Just so upset about it.

Anyway......we are for sure going to struggle with Miami but I think Sunday's game will surprise everyone more.

Im actually more worried about Detroit than Miami...just because of how well they've been playing the past couple of months...plus its an early start time on ABC...ahhh!

GO KINGS YOU CAN DO IT!!

Daniela if i were you hun i would of gone without him...take some pictures...maybe he'd feel like he was there then...hehehe

IHeartBrad, you are right I should've gone without him but it actually worked out ok. It is my mom's b-day that day so instead of leaving early from the parents house, I can stay and visit and make the moms happy.

BUT, I was willing to pay big time for this game. I am still a little depressed about it.

I'm with some of ya, the Pistons game I'm more worry about even though it's at home. Pistons have been playing hot lately. I think they've won all their road games so far? They're on a 6-7 West coast road game right now too. Kings is the last team for them on the trip. They need to cool off some time...and I hope it's this Sunday (or today so they can beat the Suns).

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
The problme with the Pistons for us is that they are going to squeeze us hard on defense, and our offense is a mess right now with half the guys not even knowing the sets. Could get ugly if they can contain Mike.

Bricklayer said:
The problme with the Pistons for us is that they are going to squeeze us hard on defense, and our offense is a mess right now with half the guys not even knowing the sets. Could get ugly if they can contain Mike.
I don't think Chauncey and Arroyo are that good of defenders to keep Mike under 18. But hey, Brevin Knight contained him so you never know.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
bojan_pecanac said:
I don't think Chauncey and Arroyo are that good of defenders to keep Mike under 18. But hey, Brevin Knight contained him so you never know.
I'm actually more worried about them containing his ability to create for others -- ever since the trade Mike has pretty much been a one man show trying to create shots for everybody. The offense is definitely broken, and untuil we get some practice we are really dependant on his ability to run it and set people up.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
At this point, I will be ecstatic just to get done in Miami and get the team home...

Home...

Said in my best ET imitation voice.

Home...

Actually, I think we only have nine more road games and all but two are in our division. We have thirteen at home so hopefully we can spend some quality time in the gym for the guys to get up to speed. What's killing us are the turnovers, mostly from unfamiliarity. Mike was getting dogged on KHTK this week for his turnovers but if you're expecting the guy to go one way and you lead him but he breaks the other way the turnover is on you but it was a mental mistake by the recipent actually.

bojan_pecanac said:
I think he contained himself at least as much as Brevin Knight did on Tuesday.