There is no topic

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
VF21 said:
Be sure you don't miss the Travel Channel's World Poker Tour!! It's good, too... and there's always Celebrity Poker Showdown.

With your new DishNetwork, hit "menu" then "themes and search"...then "search".

Then, type in POKER and make sure you indicate "Search all event info"...

:D
Wow! When I followed your directions, I got 189 matches for Poker. :eek: :D

Prophetess said:
She (my mom) liked the remodel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :cool: YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but I still don't have a niece yet..
Great job on the remodel!! Don't forget the pix you promised of before and after!

Here's hoping your niece arrives safe and sound for all very soon!

KK! :D

came home from the state fair no problem with parking

and some guy was even nice enough to give me and my girlfriend free tickets

bdouble013 said:
The show or the situation?
I wish it was the show but my luck it was the situation. The date lasted for no more than three hrs and I was ready to drop him. Not once did he asked me what I wanted to do.......

i refuse to use those other plus 1 threads

except for blaming finley

and the occasional ask the person below

and maybe the what are you listening to thread if i need to

What about the most blatant and1 thread or the who's the best thread or or or or?;)

I wish I could remember who the original post-whore was from the old board, I remember it was in somebody's sig....

Last edited:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
kingskings! said:
What about the most blatant and1 thread or the who's the best thread or or or or?

I wish I could remember who the original post-whore was from the old board, I remember it was in somebody's sig....
That would be slugking50.

wasnt it slugking? Edit: You beat me to the punch, 6th!

i am watching eddie murphy's music video for his single party all the time. It's not bad...

Hmmm....I guess it was slugking....:eek:

And now, thanks to VF, we can all claim credit as his descendents! :D

I'm so ashamed of myself, and yet, and yet, I cannot stop! Perhaps I should ask Mr. Slim's advice..... :eek: