There is no topic

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Being able to remember random basketball trivia but forgetting family members' birthdays is certainly a trait I'd like to lose.

In my defense, COVID and staying home have completely broken my sense of time.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
That new Avengers game looks awesome, but I'll be damned if I'm going to buy a system I don't own, just so I can play it. Do they still have places where you can go, to rent a console?
Per wiki: The game will be released for Stadia, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on 4 September 2020.

A quick search and all I seem to find is this:

https://www.rentacenter.com/electronics/video-game-consoles/c/4003

Everything else seems to be a rent to own type situation, unfortunately.

That new Avengers game looks awesome, but I'll be damned if I'm going to buy a system I don't own, just so I can play it. Do they still have places where you can go, to rent a console?
Stadia may be worth looking into now that the new wave of consoles are coming, for those with decent internet and an aversion to staying current with hardware requirements.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I ****ing hate this! I haven't even had this laptop for four months, and I'm back to using this emergency backup POS again! I have to disable images and JavaScript on this browser, just so that it doesn't take pages ten minutes to load.

I've been enjoying this "Story of" series on Vice. I love this one, dropped yesterday. I had flown on a plane with Sisquo out of Baltimore to LA two weeks before and only my man Gordon knew who he was. Two weeks later this drops while I'm crashing at my friends crib in NY watching MTV and everyone knew who he was. He really comes off quite likeable as do the producers here. Kind of sucks they had to give Desmond Child half the royalties just because of the Ricky Martin thing.

I've been enjoying this "Story of" series on Vice. I love this one, dropped yesterday. I had flown on a plane with Sisquo out of Baltimore to LA two weeks before and only my man Gordon knew who he was. Two weeks later this drops while I'm crashing at my friends crib in NY watching MTV and everyone knew who he was. He really comes off quite likeable as do the producers here. Kind of sucks they had to give Desmond Child half the royalties just because of the Ricky Martin thing.

speaking of Sisqo, his Unleash the Dragon album was very underrated. That album had a lot of quality songs and his songs were filled with so much emotion. Whenever you heard his famous "YEAAAAHHHH" you knew it was a hit.

speaking of Sisqo, his Unleash the Dragon album was very underrated. That album had a lot of quality songs and his songs were filled with so much emotion. Whenever you heard his famous "YEAAAAHHHH" you knew it was a hit.
The producers gave him pretty much all the credit in the world for taking their song and exploding it so I'm surprised he didn't have another mega hit down the road.

The producers gave him pretty much all the credit in the world for taking their song and exploding it so I'm surprised he didn't have another mega hit down the road.
music in his era was much different than what we are seeing now and after sometime as the millennials taste changed and Sisqo's music slowly started to fade away for the next big R&B artist. Enter Usher.

music in his era was much different than what we are seeing now and after sometime as the millennials taste changed and Sisqo's music slowly started to fade away for the next big R&B artist. Enter Usher.
that's interesting, I was 25 but it really was the end of the Xers very short moment in the sun... I think there is something happening now as zoomers are inheriting the tastemaker throne from millenials. I noticed they all really hated the Weeknd's superbowl show, for instance.