There is no topic

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
My high-school chemistry teacher did something quite similar, hiding a hot dog in the finger of a glove and then "accidentally" freezing it in some liquid nitrogen before screaming in pain and smashing it with a hammer, splattering frozen not-finger all over the room. Pretty epic. He'd probably get fired for it today.

My high-school chemistry teacher did something quite similar, hiding a hot dog in the finger of a glove and then "accidentally" freezing it in some liquid nitrogen before screaming in pain and smashing it with a hammer, splattering frozen not-finger all over the room. Pretty epic. He'd probably get fired for it today.
I would've been rolling on the ground laughing.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
So much toxic pessimism in this world. It's okay to hope and dream.

Sometimes I feel like having all the information in the world and a way to communicate with everyone all at once has just broken us as a species.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
One of my favorite things about my generation is, we were the first generation to reject the idea that you have to stop liking "childish things," when you become an adult.

Also, one of my least favorite things about my generation is, we were the first generation to reject the idea that you have to stop liking "childish things," when you become an adult.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Caught the early broadcast of SNL starring Eddie Murphy. I haven't laughed this hard in YEARS. Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood, Buckwheat, Gumby, Velvet Jones...all with the irreverent humor Murphy is famous for. Truly an instant classic.