There is no topic

Have never experienced something like this before, I have a property close to Russian Millionaire mansion, so as I was heading to my car I heard a sound like from automatic weapon and just non stop pow pow pow, I ran inside in the office where was one my friend and we called the police...
40 minutes later I was driving home with my friend scared the heck out and this is what we saw, Porsche just with bullet holes everywhere right in front of the entrance.

3 people injured.

Attachments

I found a coffee tumbler in my cabinet that someone from KF sent me in 2003. It survived my divorce from my Lakers fan ex-husband and many, many moves. Having a nice, hot cup of java, right now. Oh, and my current husband, of 13 years, is a Kings fan. This one’s a keeper.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The IR sensor on my TV no longer functions. This means I have to go old school to turn it on and off, adjust the volume, mute it, or switch to another input. I can change channels because of my DishNet receiver, but nothing works remotely for the TV with any remote. (No, its not the batteries. I checked already.) I used a q-tip to clean the sensor - no luck. I used a can of air to blow out any possible dust particles - no luck. I went online to research the problem and the most helpful tip was to gently remove the little teeny tiny bulb and replace it. Problem? I don't know where to get one of the stupid bulbs and the warranty on the TV expired a few months ago. I really love this TV. The picture is possibly the clearest I've ever had. Do I try and fix the problem, with no real anticipation of success? Do I say bleep it and buy a new TV? Or do I just continue to get up and walk to the TV any time I need to perform any of the aforementioned functions?

The IR sensor on my TV no longer functions. This means I have to go old school to turn it on and off, adjust the volume, mute it, or switch to another input. I can change channels because of my DishNet receiver, but nothing works remotely for the TV with any remote. (No, its not the batteries. I checked already.) I used a q-tip to clean the sensor - no luck. I used a can of air to blow out any possible dust particles - no luck. I went online to research the problem and the most helpful tip was to gently remove the little teeny tiny bulb and replace it. Problem? I don't know where to get one of the stupid bulbs and the warranty on the TV expired a few months ago. I really love this TV. The picture is possibly the clearest I've ever had. Do I try and fix the problem, with no real anticipation of success? Do I say bleep it and buy a new TV? Or do I just continue to get up and walk to the TV any time I need to perform any of the aforementioned functions?
Exercise is always good.;)

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
You'd be amazed how many of the documents at the biggest entertainment company are made on powerpoint when they should obviously be word documents.

So I used the automated teller at Wells Fargo last night, and the screen had a promo for getting a Kings credit card -- 'Let every purchase say Go Kings Go' or something like that. And the credit card pictured had the logo of the LA Kings hockey team.

After I stopped laughing, I thought that it would be a really good idea for them to have someone who has a clue about sports set up their sports-related promos. Ya think?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
The awful paradox of mozzarella sticks is that the only time they're any good is when they're hot enough to literally cause second-degree burns in your mouth. If you let them get any cooler than that, you might as well have just grabbed a pack of string cheese out of the refrigerator.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I am currently listening to a podcast where they are discussing how things were in 1986, and now I have a #twoamericas question: When you read the words "Slippery When Wet," which do you think of first? Bon Jovi, Or The Commodores?