The Wrestling Thread~

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Two new “HHH is looking to re-sign rumors”

Bray Wyatt. Would be awesome. Him with creative freedom to actually achieve his story should be a blast!

And

Top Dolla and Ashante Adonis … not feeling this one. I don’t need the non-Swerve members of Hit Row, and they’re only going to make me miss Swerve when they show up. Also, they better not go by Hit Row anymore.

Two new “HHH is looking to re-sign rumors”

Bray Wyatt. Would be awesome. Him with creative freedom to actually achieve his story should be a blast!

And

Top Dolla and Ashante Adonis … not feeling this one. I don’t need the non-Swerve members of Hit Row, and they’re only going to make me miss Swerve when they show up. Also, they better not go by Hit Row anymore.
Totally am on board with the first "rumor".

Like you, I could care less about the second. They don't really add much value to anything in order for me to care enough about them.

Oh heck no. Just like WM in SF I’m getting a nosebleed (Maybe a little better depending on price) and just be happy to be there.
How was the experience sitting all the way up in the nosebleeds when you went to WM at Levi's? I've heard mixed reactions - some say don't "waste your money", while others have enjoyed themselves.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
How was the experience sitting all the way up in the nosebleeds when you went to WM at Levi's? I've heard mixed reactions - some say don't "waste your money", while others have enjoyed themselves.
Honestly wasn’t bad at all. Could see enough of the action even though they were a ways away, then we were also sitting straight on with the ramp, so we could also see the action on the tron as well.

I remember flipping out when Orton countered the Stomp into the RKO. One of the coolest spots I’ve ever seen. Everything was so perfectly executed by two of the best to do this

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Raw being consistently entertaining from front to back for three full hours is such a welcome change!

Also; Night 2 purchased! Super nosebleeds on these ones after getting better tickets for Saturday. Now the waiting game for WM Takeover and the RAW After Mania tickets.

Last edited:

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Lol the rumors on CM Punk allegedly almost walking out on AEW before going off script and shooting on that guy. Every single AEW fan on the internet swears it’s just a work, and a BRILLIANT one at that. I don’t follow their product so I can’t say much other than… it’s CM Punk, so there’s a pretty real chance it actually happened.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Lol the rumors on CM Punk allegedly almost walking out on AEW before going off script and shooting on that guy. Every single AEW fan on the internet swears it’s just a work, and a BRILLIANT one at that. I don’t follow their product so I can’t say much other than… it’s CM Punk, so there’s a pretty real chance it actually happened.
On the other hand, if this is just the start of CM Punk's AEW Heel Turn, I'm gonna be tuning in every week.

With Kenny Omega back at the same time, this is probably the most relevant AEW's been in a while. Between this and the Jaguars not looking terrible, things might finally be looking up for the billionaire Khan family.

ok I'm pseudo caught up on what went down but not sure I understand what Page is alleged to have said about Punk in their build that Punk deemed worthy of needing payback? also I'd say what Punk did is BS.