The ONE AND ONLY Luka Doncic discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
^^ If I’m watching a game for a single guy, there’s still a good chance I’ll just want to talk about or mention something that happens with others in the game. Figured posting it here where others are probably watching the same game would be most appropriate.
Then why even bother with the question? A few of you have been talking about the Mavs in this thread for quite a while.

Yeah but he can't even jump once, let alone twice!... Seriously tho, that shot made Bjelly proud
Nah Bjelly is stemming about losing the Balkans crown to Doncic the other day, no wonder Luka is playing so well since.

Seems like scoring/shooting SG's are elite fits next to Luka, Curry and THJ just feasting off his aura. I'm kind of surprised the Mavs don't use Courtney Lee he's better than Jackson even now.

The de facto what, now?

Rooting for players not on the Kings is one thing; a LOT of us have done that. But I think that, at the point at which you are rooting hard enough for a whole other team that you start intimating that there might - even hypothetically, even facetiously and in jest - be a need for that team to have a dedicated thread on KingsFans.com, it might be time to drop all pretenses, and just secede.
Yeah, I’m a luka fan which is little by little making me a Dallas fan. Don’t look down on me....... cause there are people out here asking what’s wrong with you........
Why do you feel the need to follow a team that is consistently bad? A Cleveland browns type team that really has no hope of ever turning it around. There really is no hope of them turning it around any time soon........

I think another guy who could explode next to Luka is Malik Beasley he could be had for cheap atm, whenever he gets consistent playing time he plays well. The lobs would be insane as well.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Yeah, I’m a luka fan which is little by little making me a Dallas fan. Don’t look down on me....... cause there are people out here asking what’s wrong with you.........
I mean, I'm not going to speak for anybody else, but EYE wouldn't look down on you. You've been here long enough to know that this message board has a long history of welcoming fans of other teams, even (ugh!) gd lakers fans. Even if you decided to start rooting for different laundry, you're still part of the KF.com family, as far as I'm concerned.

Why do you feel the need to follow a team that is consistently bad? A Cleveland browns type team that really has no hope of ever turning it around. There really is no hope of them turning it around any time soon.......
Well, now, I didn't go that far. I just think that you should be able to find something about rooting for a team that makes you happy. If you can find things to be happy about in rooting for a consistently bad team, then that's okay. And, if you decide that the juice ain't worth the squeeze no more, that's okay, too. I just find "hate-watching" a sports team to be counterintuitive.

Having not spent more than a few nights in the Central Valley in the last quarter century, I've regularly had to ask myself questions of this sort. I lived in GSW territory for ages, but never even glanced at their bandwagon. More recently I've been living close to the Canadian border, where there is no team north of Portland and west of Minneapolis. And, oddly enough, I suspect that I may be turning into a Sonics fan. Yes, it's boring, lonely and pointless, but there's nothing about them to hate, and I never feel conflicted while watching them play the Kings.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Having not spent more than a few nights in the Central Valley in the last quarter century, I've regularly had to ask myself questions of this sort. I lived in GSW territory for ages, but never even glanced at their bandwagon. More recently I've been living close to the Canadian border, where there is no team north of Portland and west of Minneapolis. And, oddly enough, I suspect that I may be turning into a Sonics fan. Yes, it's boring, lonely and pointless, but there's nothing about them to hate, and I never feel conflicted while watching them play the Kings.
When you moved close to the border, did you also travel back in time?

I wish the Thunder (Sonics) never left Seattle. Their uniforms and color scheme were unique. The current OKC uniform really needs an update. It's been the same since they debuted and it's sorta cartoon-ish. Color scheme is ugly too IMO.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
When you moved close to the border, did you also travel back in time?
I can't rule out the possibility. Having entire summers go by without choking on smoke seems quite anachronistic to me.

The above exchange is why KF will always be my home. ;)

Atm Luka is probably the 2nd most valuable trade asset in the whole league after Giannis. Could have been us that had that asset but at least its something to think about. Anyone that had Luka anywhere else than the top pick of his draft, I don't want anywhere near this organization to evaluate talent

Atm Luka is probably the 2nd most valuable trade asset in the whole league after Giannis. Could have been us that had that asset but at least its something to think about. Anyone that had Luka anywhere else than the top pick of his draft, I don't want anywhere near this organization to evaluate talent
The crowd at AAC is electrifying. F... Vlade.

Dallas is looking at Gallo if they get Gallo someone is getting upset in the playoffs.

wright, Lee, Braunson can get it done
Yeah Gallo or Holiday would be great pick ups. I also reckon Thad Young with his great D would be good for them although I'm not sure how his long term contact would impact them going forward. Lots of interesting options out there even a Marcus Morris

He couldn’t play with also current superstar Fox though, so it’s completely moot.
Superstar? A superstar is a star among stars. You have to be a star first. Luka is a star on the cusp of taking on a superstar role. Fox is still trying to become a star. So...again: great evaluation Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.