The official KF "I want to share some good news!" thread

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
We need some good news

I got some fantastic news last week, even while I was (and still am) fighting bronchitis.

On Tuesday, I will be attending the Director's (of The CA Department of Motor Vehicles) board meeting with all his deputies. No, I did not get a promotion. I am still just a peon. :p

Anyway, I am to be named the Employee of the Month (December) for the entire department. That's a lot of people. I am blown away....and truly honored.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I will resist the almost ovrwhelming urge to make the obvious sarcastic comment about being employee of the month for DMV and, instead, say:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congratulations, 6th! :)

Is there an employee newsletter or website that has an article on your "Employee of the Month" award/title?

Congrats 6th! Even though you left our beautiful state of Illinois, you are still one of my favorites :)

So I am nomintating you for double honors. I think we should give you a kingfans.com member of the month award too ;)

WhooooHoooo! Way to go girl! :D DMV has LOTS of employees, I know, so this is pretty special. On the other hand, we here a kingsfans.com already know you are special. :) (And get well, soon!)

No surprise there 6th...you are the best:)
Do they give you anything, maybe a few days off or a nice bonus check;)

Way to go, your hard work sets an example for others.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Didn't want to hijack 6th's thread.

I'm going to be an auntie again!!! (proph dances)

My sister is due sometime around mid june.
My sister is due March 1st. I'm hoping for a leap year baby so I only have to buy 1/4 the presents. ;) :p

Congratulations, 6th!

So, did you single handedly reduce the average customer wait time from 2 hours 36 minutes to 2 hours 31 minutes? :p:p:p

Just kidding! :cool:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
What a great morning. I got my award; had my picture taken for our newletter and intranet site; went on a tour of 3 differnet offices at headquarters (that were my choice), and heard very nice things said about me.......if they only knew. :p

Seriously? It was quite an honor. :)

I just took my last final for the semester! Only one more semester at McGeorge and then some silly test called the bar. It can't be that hard, right? RIGHT?

/gasp
/feint