Thank you Tyrese

I am depressed. Hali is the best prospect since fox and Cousins. No way this core is going anywhere but the play in at best case. We gave up the future to at best be in the play in year in year out. Are we even a top 10 team in the west right now? This has Vivek written all over this. I wish he could stay away. Goodbye Hali.

This breaks my heart. Hali was the ONLY reason I'm still following this team.
As Ty leaves, so does my love for the Kings and basketball altogether. I don't think I even really care about this game anymore. Thank you for providing all the entertainment over the years. Good luck with this franchise. Wish you all the best! Finally get to hoist the trophy for I know how much you guys in this lil beloved cow town deserve it.

I just told my wife yesterday that if Tyrese was traded I was not watching for a while.... This Sucks. He will be the 2nd player I can remember really rooting for after they left. Hedo was a favorite of mine but not nearly the player I think Tyrese will be. Still a kings fan will be forever but this still sucks.

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
I don't think there has been (or maybe will be again) a Kings player who played for just a season and a half in Sacramento and made more fans for life than Tyrese Haliburton. The man is a class act in every single way and a hell of a basketball player and he will be hugely missed. I'll always cheer for him even if he's torching us and I hope we haven't seen the last of him in a Kings jersey. Go be legendary my dude!

Thank you so much Tyrese for all the hard work you brought to our Kings . You are my favorite player and I can’t wait to see you thrive and flourish in your career! You will continue to shine…. And I will proudly wear my limited Haliburton jersey when you come back and kick our asses. ( This is the worse news I could of received for my 70th birthday that lands on superbowl )

Last edited: