Thank You, Jeremy!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
It has been a tough year, but you have, once again, provided us our constant. And, that constant is the best Kings internet board in existence...KingsFans.com.

We thank you for your time and effort. We thank you for giving us a place to gather; to laugh together; to cry together; to enjoy the camaraderie of other basketball fans.

Many of us would be lost without this place that some of us call "our home away from home." We may disagree and argue, but one thing we are all in agreement of...

WE LOVE KINGSFANS.COM!!

THANK YOU!!!!

Thanks man.. i dont really know you and ive just started visting this site.. but i see the work some of you guys do with the play by play and ive enjoyed this site so much since finding it, so i'd just like to say thank you

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Thank you! Kingsfans.com is the place I come to when I want to share joy or sorrow, talk hoops or just see what movies people are watching. It's truly lived up to its motto of the #1 Sacramento Kings Online Community and without you none of it would be possible.

You are da man!!!

Thanks, Jeremy!!!!

It has been a tough year, but you have, once again, provided us our constant. And, that constant is the best Kings internet board in existence...KingsFans.com.

We thank you for your time and effort. We thank you for giving us a place to gather; to laugh together; to cry together; to enjoy the camaraderie of other basketball fans.

Many of us would be lost without this place that some of us call "our home away from home." We may disagree and argue, but one thing we are all in agreement of...

WE LOVE KINGSFANS.COM!!

THANK YOU!!!!
Word.

THANKS JEREMY!!
Bibbylicious and I really appreciate having Kingsfans.com as our little home away from home on the net! Also a special thanks to all the mods......you guys ROCK!!:cool:

Thank you! Kingsfans.com is the place I come to when I want to share joy or sorrow, talk hoops or just see what movies people are watching. It's truly lived up to its motto of the #1 Sacramento Kings Online Community and without you none of it would be possible.

You are da man!!!

Thanks, Jeremy!!!!
what she said! :) Thanks Jeremy, for everything you do!