Suns @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
BibbyForPrez said:
On a side note, Houston is whipping the Sonics 90-57!
Well note that the Sonics have benched Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis, and still have no Radmonovic or Daniels, so its not exactly the team we will be facing.

well Seattle resting both Lewis and Allen and then Houston resting McGrady (who looks mighty good on the sideline if ya ask me)...Houston's "the rest" making a statement 38 points is nothing to sneeze at even without Seattles big 2 resting

Bricklayer said:
Well note that the Sonics have benched Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis, and still have no Radmonovic or Daniels, so its not exactly the team we will be facing.
Ahh...I didn't notice that. Only seen the scoreboard. That makes a huge difference.

i think thats a good move by rick to rest mike. he's really earned a rest and the kings need it if we want to go somewhere in the playoffs.

alright, tirico and tolbert :D

Evenstar said:
embarassing, amare just made his 2nd 3 of the year. we shouldn't be giving that stuff up.

CUTTINO!!!!!!!!!!!! threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
at the same time he's made one this year...nobody is gonna guard him on the perimeter nobody would think he's gotta take that shot let alone make it...and quite frankly I'll welcome him taking those outside shots all night long

They said he has a sore foot, but were just sitting him for precautionary reasons. I think they are just letting him rest. SMART MOVE!!

I'm not stressing over this game...I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities to do that when we play Seattle.

I can't wait for Bobby to play...Arco is gonna go crazy when he scores!

Status
Not open for further replies.